2016 Brazil Summer Olympics Thread

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ABC7NY

#BREAKING American swimmers Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz removed from flight

I wonder if those who took them off plane used same company to produce badges as those who robbed players and whether the official of Olympics who was convicted of taking bribes gave them techniques to use with Brazilian authorities.

Speaking of NBC, the friggin NIghtly News led off with this stupid story. Man, it was a bad day when news departments become part of the entertainment division.

Lester Holt goes thru the whole story and at the end the max is 6 months in jail, but more than likely community service. At the beginning, he said "But, the biggest news of the day is from right here in Rio".........Then after the story, they switch to devastating wildfires.

just can't get into the Olympics I usually watch a lot but I haven't even seen one medal performance, just what ever is on for a few minutes before I go to work. I want to be into it but just don't care guess I'm getting old or rather don't care much about these sports. if the Arnold Classic was the Olympics I'd be all in, surprised those events aren't televised with as much money they offer and people show up. Not sure about all the events but the Strongman winner gets like 70,000 grand which is even more than the televised World's Strongest Man contest pays.

My mother's theory is that they were at a gay bar/party and, for some reason, had to make this story up to cover it up.

I'm just documenting this in case she's right, so she gets proper credit.