What will our record be in Preseason??

I will never understand why a poster will read a thread topic, not particularly care about it, but feels the need to go out of his/her way to say, "who gives a ****?" It makee no sensee to me.

Generally I would agree with you, but, there are topics that are so ill thought out (several of yours come to mind) that they demand to be ridiculed.

The alternative is deeming the thread as not contributing positively...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with BBF. It all starts in preseason and we need to set the tone early and often. Total domination. There is no reason our starters shouldn't be playing well into the fourth quarter of each game, ESPECIALLY if our opponents choose to pu$$y out and play their 3rd and 4th stringers. Its all about establishing that winning culture.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm with BBF. It all starts in preseason and we need to set the tone early and often. Total domination. There is no reason our starters shouldn't be playing well into the fourth quarter of each game, ESPECIALLY if our opponents choose to pu$$y out and play their 3rd and 4th stringers. Its all about establishing that winning culture.

GO BILLS!!!

Those who wallow in mediocrity will achieve mediocre results.

If you set the bar high demanding precision and victory, you will achieve greatness.

Others don't see it like you and me. Set the tone now....a dominant, undefeated preseason will send a message.

If you set the bar high demanding precision and victory, you will achieve greatness.

Others don't see it like you and me. Set the tone now....a dominant, undefeated preseason will send a message.

this reminds me of how pissed off Marrone was after we lost the Hall of Fame game vs the Giants.

Generally I would agree with you, but, there are topics that are so ill thought out (several of yours come to mind) that they demand to be ridiculed.

I'm not sure if this is a compliment, but if it is, I'll take it!

I think we will go 4-0. We have a great defense and just look at our opponents:

Colts? Andrew Luck is not the QB he once was three years ago. He is over the hill and can barely throw the ball past the LOS

Giants? Manning is still young but his defense is suspect...not to mention his WR corpse.

Redskins? Please...stop the madness. They can't fight their way out of a wet dishrag.

Lions? This is our annual Bills vs. Sweet Home JV game...put it in the win column now.

Going 4-0 in the presaeason is very important. Instilling a winning mentality in this team is crucial. I hope to see Tyrod and Sammy light it up for 8 TD's in the preseason.

Thoughts?

The Bills defense is anything but great.

Hopefully 0-4. This is a time to work out specific kinks (a la putting Darby in single coverage, no safety help, and asking the opposing coach to pick on him for a bit). If the team is concerned with its preseason record, the season is already done.

I just hope Rex isnt an idiot and puts his starting QB in against 4th stringers, because he is "trying to win" a snoopy trophy

why ? is that something he does ?

Bills won the offseason. I am looking for a 2-0 , winning the preseason is one down. Winning the preseason is important to me! how that is done i am not sure. but i am all about winning things.

Edited by 3rdand12

why ? is that something he does ?

Bills won the offseason. I am looking for a 2-0 , winning the preseason is one down. Winning the preseason is important to me! how that is done i am not sure. but i am all about winning things.

Amen brother!!

Nope you two are alone in modeling the winning way.

i say injure them all now ( opponents) and gain the advantage later ( opponents).

WINNING IS EVERYTHING

Amen brother!!

I knew we were on the same page.

Lets hoist some preseason skulls !

:devil::o:angry::o

0:)