Bills announce contract extension for Tyrod Taylor

I'm guessing we're going to have an out clause before year 3, maybe a giant roster bonus, which lets us end it, after a reasonable chunk of starter money the first two years. Makes the most sense for both sides, and if he works out, this will be a fantastic deal long-term.

Let's see what the details are before we go crazy.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when we thought how smart Whaley was for not making the same mistake we did with Fitzpatrick LOL

Let me refer you to:

For those of you that continue to bring up the Fitzpatrick contract please realize that contract made him like the 20th highest paid starter in the league (or something). That is not a big commitment. It is getting in line with the league.

This smells like a Kaepernick type deal to me. That would be a big win.

For those of you that continue to bring up the Fitzpatrick contract please realize that contract made him like the 20th highest paid starter in the league (or something). That is not a big commitment. It is getting in line with the league.

This drives me UP THE WALL. Continues to be repeated ad nauseum by fans who just parrot what somebody has ignorantly and erroneously said.

This drives me UP THE WALL. Continues to be repeated ad nauseum by fans who just parrot what somebody has ignorantly and erroneously said.

i would support a stickied post at the top of the board with many of the angry myths debunked. that would be high on the list.