Bills announce contract extension for Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do not care for this kind of talk about Kyle. How about just wait for the season to end before you dump him ?

This is supposed to be a joyous day

wtf Kirby :(

It is a joyous day!! If it makes you feel any better this was almost certainly his last year with or without the extension to TT. They just need to keep getting good players and everything will be fine.

It took awhile - but we found our Russell Wilson.

I don't want a Russell Wilson. I want the best Tyrod Taylor can be. :thumbsup:

Tyrod was betting on himself when he came to the Bills. He seems to be doing the same here. I, for one, LOVE that!

Oh, and I'm afraid Kirby may be on the money regarding Kyle.

I have not gotten over Fred be helped pack his belongings.

Clearly have issues in regard to my Bills Heroes. And i have two. Kyle is the last one on the team

I have not gotten over Fred be helped pack his belongings.

Clearly have issues in regard to my Bills Heroes. And i have two. Kyle is the last one on the team

I definitely do NOT disagree with you on Kyle, but it just feels like the way it plays out. Maybe he will, as Kirby suggested, drastically lower his salary. After all, $5mil or so over a couple years is..... STILL FIVE MILLION DOLLARS! :)

I definitely do NOT disagree with you on Kyle, but it just feels like the way it plays out. Maybe he will, as Kirby suggested, drastically lower his salary. After all, $5mil or so over a couple years is..... STILL FIVE MILLION DOLLARS! :)

Lets us Hope TT can become the next Buffalo Bills Hero.

He has the spark the drive and the determination it seems.

but can he #THROW OVER THE MIDDLE ?

Those numbers at the top and bottom of the screen are page numbers, you can click on them to jump to the last page of the thread which will have the most up to date news and HOT TAKES!

Why are good posters responding to the troll still?

not On a mobile. Which is why I will post "x" just to jump to the last page

not On a mobile. Which is why I will post "x" just to jump to the last page

That's actually pretty smart. I've been in threads where I mysteriously bounced back to the first page and had to next through it all. Thanks for the pro tip. Edited by The Wiz

Nothing like paying a QB with the build of a slot receiver $90 million. To say nothing of being injury prone, and not throwing over the middle. But heh, it's Pegula's money, right?

And we could've had Paxton Lynch to develop.

And the beat goes on...

He's not gaurenteed 90m! Learn how NFL contracts work!