Famous BILLS Quotes or Statements

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a long time Bills fan, I believe that the best quote (& story) in Bills history is:

"I got what I deserved." - by kicker Booth Lusteg

Lusteg missed a 23-yard field goal to win a game vs. San Diego at War Memorial in the early 60s. When he left the stadium, he was jumped by a bunch of Bills fans, who harassed him and threw a few punches at him.

When asked why he didn't try to retaliate, or even take down their license plate number, Lusteg gave his quote: "I got what I deserved."

Edited by JoeBee

that just infuriated me again. Thanks.

On a side note, the education you receive at Clemson is fantastic.

Seriously. People make fun of Leo (deservedly so), but .... "everyone once a response" .... once??? you mean "wants," Einstein???

That's just the one that sticks out to me the most. This guy is an absolute moron.

"vghdrtrfhfgv jbvjgfytfgbj jbhguyhfgtvyftb uiiiuh bhguynrtfbviukhoigyuuuiyfg uifytfytftyi fyti... ya know what i'm sayin'?"

- Leodis McKelvin

Nice. My favorite Leodisism...

Interviewer: So, you find a place to live yet here in Buffalo?

Leodis: Yeah, yeah. Gonna get me one of them houses.

So perfect.

Nice. My favorite Leodisism...

Interviewer: So, you find a place to live yet here in Buffalo?

Leodis: Yeah, yeah. Gonna get me one of them houses.

So perfect.

:lol:

"For the record, there was no weird orgy

Thing going on."-------Lesean Mccoy

classic

Sammy-IG.jpg

that just infuriated me again. Thanks.

On a side note, the education you receive at Clemson is fantastic.

Agreed, mrags. I'll root for Watkins as a Bill, but I'll never care for him as a person. And, yeah, what a stellar university Clemson is.

STEVIE JOHNSON: Regarding blaming GOD for this dropped TD pass vs the Steelers in OT

"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!!" "AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..."

God's reply:

I give you a bright sunny day in Buffalo in the month of November. I trip the corner 15 yards down the field leaving you wide open. I throw a perfect spiral right into your hands in the end zone to make you the hero of the day. You praise me by dropping the ball?!?