Who's your favorite poster and why?

White Linen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GreggyT (aka "Deranged Rhino")...great insight for such a young boy. Usually, it seems like he doesn't know what he is talking about, and other times he misses the mark completely, but every once in a while he merely seems misguided.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Blokestradamas, Crazy Brit brings in depth info like no other and I like him too.

There are a lot that I like. Bandit, Blokes for their knowledge, Jauronimo is the funniest, 3rdand12 the nicest, Yolo and 26 are always on top of things, NoSaint and I typically see things through a similar lens, but there are so many good ones. This board is so much better than pretty much all others. The people are knowledgeable, friendly and provide an interesting perspective on the team.

Wow those other boards must be rough!

rob's house.

no longer here

Jimmy Spagnola

:worthy::thumbsup:

Yeah, :3rdand12 is one of my favorites, as well. Also, Yolo, of course. And Bill from NYC. And 26cornerblitz. I've learned a lot from all of these dudes. I've also always appreciated the debate style of No Saint and others. And, honestly, I am very appreciative of some of the more contentious (to use a polite word) posters who help to keep this place lively.

This site is pure gold. I've been trying, lately (and generally failing) to get myself into being a Rams fan. I live in LA, and both my kids were born here, so I've been going onto some Rams fan sites. Joseph, I haven't found a fan site here, or for any other team with as high an average football IQ as this one.

Cheers to you all!

Can't force love man, stay Bills go Bills!

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I have so many that it's really not fair to name one. A list of just a few of my faves:

Cowgirls Fan

Bill from NYC

Jauronimo

Goooooooooooogny

Cugalagringo

Kirby

K-9

3rdand12

NoSaint

GunnerBill

#BADOL

Rico

EDIT: many got left out, so hopefully you all know who you are.

There's also a bunch of relative newcomers like BarleyNY, Blokes, Chuck Wagon, & P51 among others that are great.

As for a final answer, I'll pay an homage to a favorite poster of yore, who I wish will return some day:

San Jose Bills Fan

He was polite, insightful, circumspect, and open-minded.

Come back SJBF, the board is better with you around.

Edited by thebandit27