Reggie Bush signing 1 year deal with Bills

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love the great things Karlos did last year.......

His attitude friggen sucks......he blimped out of weight......he is one concussion away from being out for the year......and he has been SUSPENDED FOUR GAMES in his second friggen season

I think Karlos is literally one more screw up away from being off this team

So...unless you guys want to see Boom Herron taking carries if bad things happen...you should be happen the bills signed a vet who has had some success in the league.

I agree. A lot of people seem to think Karlos is going to step in week 5 and look like the same guy from last year. That's an assumption the team can't afford to make.

For around $3 million? Why didn't we contest for Arian Foster for less? Was it start potential?

that 3mil is if he hits incentives that are tied to ST play. Arian Foster isn't a PR.

There wasn't really a need to use a roster spot on an aging guy who only plays RB. Our RB depth is pretty lit. There was a need to get a guy who could fill in a number of spots including lead PR, and save a roster spot typically designated for the PR.

Edited by YoloinOhio

that 3mil is if he hits incentives that are tied to ST play. Arian Foster isn't a PR.

Oh, ok that makes sense then. Now that I look at Miami's depth chart, Arian Foster just had to beat out Jay Ajayi to start, and it looks like he will.

I'm a little worried about the RB's our division rivals are snatching up. I still think both Foster and Forte have something left in the tank.

Oh, ok that makes sense then. Now that I look at Miami's depth chart, Arian Foster just had to beat out Jay Ajayi to start, and it looks like he will.

I'm a little worried about the RB's our division rivals are snatching up. I still think both Foster and Forte have something left in the tank.

I think so too. Foster only has (just under) 1500 carries in his career. He's 29 with injury issues but if he's healed up he can be a respectable presence in the Dolphins backfield. I still don't see the Fins as on overall threat, but we'll see what Gase can do with Tanny.

Forte's already nursing a sore hammy at the age of 30, and I'm not sure Foster has one good knee if you combine parts of both. And they were signed to start. The Bills signing Bush to be a backup and punt returner is a completely different ballgame.

Conclusion: don't be worried about the RBs our division rivals are snatching up.

i am sure they do but IMO both are downgrades from who they had last year.

@jasonlacanfora

Bills are finalizing contract for Reggie Bush to sign. Will be a one year deal. Expect it to be done shortly

Edited by YoloinOhio