Reggie Bush signing 1 year deal with Bills

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see how he fits after the 4 game Karlos suspension besides punt return. We have Shady, Karlos, Gilleslee showed a ton of promise, J Will was a 5th rounder so you expect him to make the team despite the DUI, James Wilder was the #1 HS player in the country at one point and I think he's going to light it up in preseason. Also have Felton and baby Gronkowski at FB. Way too many bodies and not enough carries to go around. Would rather have Fred for 4 games then let him retire a Bill

Don't see how he fits after the 4 game Karlos suspension besides punt return. We have Shady, Karlos, Gilleslee showed a ton of promise, J Will was a 5th rounder so you expect him to make the team despite the DUI, James Wilder was the #1 HS player in the country at one point and I think he's going to light it up in preseason. Also have Felton and baby Gronkowski at FB. Way too many bodies and not enough carries to go around. Would rather have Fred for 4 games then let him retire a Bill

Could they surprise and cut Felton? They didn't use the FB all that much last year. Could have a guy like Annen double up as situational TE/H-Back/FB?

true - but I think it's still a little bit about depth behind shady as that pass catching RB. And Reggie knows the blocking schemes, he played under Kromer.

I think this is a important note.

If CJ Spiller (the guy that Bush seems to be identified with) could block a lick I think he would still be a Bill (that is just my opinion)

I think Wilder is def odd man out

I'm not sure what to expect from Karlos, first off, he is not even in training camp shape let alone game shape. I wouldn't expect him to hit the ground running in week 5. Gilleslee had a few great runs, but most carries for no yards, can't count on him for anything yet. Everyone else is unproven. We can't take chances on the RB position, it's too vital to the teams success. Bush seems like a safer bet short term than anyone else right now, training camp may change things, but for now it's the smart move.

i think fans like gilleslee more than coaches might - maybe

and i think wilder is likely practice squad

and i dont think you carry 2 FBs

As much as I love the great things Karlos did last year.......

His attitude friggen sucks......he blimped out of weight......he is one concussion away from being out for the year......and he has been SUSPENDED FOUR GAMES in his second friggen season

I think Karlos is literally one more screw up away from being off this team

So...unless you guys want to see Boom Herron taking carries if bad things happen...you should be happen the bills signed a vet who has had some success in the league.

His attitude friggen sucks......he blimped out of weight......he is one concussion away from being out for the year......and he has been SUSPENDED FOUR GAMES in his second friggen season

So...unless you guys want to see Boom Herron taking carries if bad things happen...you should be happen the bills signed a vet who has had some success in the league.

This is hard to debate. The guy has red flags everywhere.... Off the field discipline, including substance issues and conditioning issues... Then on the field, also conditioning and concussions.

So disappointing when a guy clearly has the talent but he's even having issues in the areas that are under his control.

true - but I think it's still a little bit about depth behind shady as that pass catching RB. And Reggie knows the blocking schemes, he played under Kromer.

Fair- I'm sure they are no worse off for signing him- and who knows, he might thrive in a run block scheme built for Shady.

Add- would love to know where his 40 is.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

This^

Meh

This^

Meh

When youre running Romans offense, you need a ton of people to hand the ball to. They may not need to bring in 9 WRs to camp like other teams that throw alot more, but they need backs in camp to learn the playbook. It isnt uncommon to have 2 or 3 backs dinged up at one time, so why not use him as the primary PR (as a safe option) and have him ready to take a few carries if the rest of them get hurt?

A one yr veteran deal makes sense if youre getting someone who can carry multiple hats into camp.