The Writing is On The Walls. Bye, bye Bills

I've heard of people blowing a finger or two off on the 4th of July, but never just the part of the brain that controls reasoning...

Well there was that guy who tried to light a firework off of his head last year, he died however

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

This is why I've continued my Bon Jovi boycott.................In fact, I had so much foresight that I started the boycott before he even got involved with the Bills.

Well there was that guy who tried to light a firework off of his head last year, he died however

Exactly, somehow the OP blew of just enough to come up with his theory, but was still alive enough to post it on TBD!

Hot take for the comeback post of the year.

And here we thought TRBJ was abducted by aliens.

Why do you think he wasn't? Maybe they are Canadians, Torontonians actually. Have no fear they will dump TRBJ back across the border soon.

In fairness to the OP ... those of you calling him a troll or pointing out that he's posting baseless facts ... well, you're not providing any facts to refute what he's saying.

Personally, I wouldn't put it past the NFL to be behind something like this ... nor would I put it past JBJ. And frankly, I think as long as Pegs makes money ... he doesn't give a crap WHERE this team ends up.

Here's a fact. JBJ is a millionaire and NFL owners are billionaires. In other words he's a pauper by comparison. He embarrassed the Toronto group by coming up short. Other than the fact he's yesterday's rock star, he's nothing.

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

OH! WOW! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

LET THE MAN TALK!!!

His words and new age ideas might upset the lot of you thin skinned nancies and offend your small town, Midwestern sensibilities but Joe has a right to be heard AND deserves his day in court. Its easy to bandy about isnults from the safety of your computers, but back in the day, a man accusing Joe of drunkenness, lies, trolling, schizophrenia, and general mental deficiency might have to face him in single combat or have you all forgotten duel process?

Sure we need everyone to have their own thread on issue; there is no reason why it needs one.

And I'd like to forget the FanDuel commercials.

Yes, but let's continue to discuss which Buffalo Bill would sign the Declaration of Independence, because that's not ridiculous.

I think this theory is not ridiculous at all.

You really think Pegula is going to move or sell the Bills?

LOL... TRBJ that new girl friend is slipping you a slow poison..beware.

There are people out there that control certain topics and FB discussions that cut people who disagree with them off completely. I mean how ridiculous is this entire conversation? The theory being postulated as that the franchise will be removed from Pegula's control unless he does what the NFL tells him to do. Really? Not before 2022. Pegula knows what he is doing. The deal with MSG was a stroke of financial genius for a small market. The truth be told Buffalo is not as small as Forbes wants them to be.