Namaan Roosevelt sighting

Ex-Colts WR Duron Carter, Cris Carter's son, knocks down opposing CFL coach after TD, starts brawl, gets ejected

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ex-colts-wr-duron-carter-cris-son-knocks-down-opposing-coach-after-td-024343340.html

That was a unique event. I had just turned the game on when it happened. They had the audio later in the game. Interesting. Chris Williams tore it up for Ottawa in that game. Too much speed.

Duron's doing this at 25. He's never going to change

He needs to be suspended as does the flopping coach.

I'd cut the other Otters a break because they thought he just walked over and knocked their coach over so they were defending him.

I know some people might see it as gamesmanship by the coach leaning into Carter like that but players are out there putting their bodies on the line.......you can't be trying to take money out of their pockets when you are clipboard holding management type.

Speaking of CFL - anyone see Duron Carter's antics tonight? Some things never change.

My first reaction when I saw the replay was that he might possibly have had no idea what he was doing; he absolutely got crushed on that catch. I have no idea how he held onto it. Seeing it again, I kinda think he knew what he was doing.

On ESPN2 right now. Plays for Saskatchewan. 500ys 5TDS for the Roughriders last year. I never saw him as an NFL receiver but many on this board loved him.

Ha, I was just watching CFL.

To our Canadian fans who calls their team the Red Blacks, I mean seriously?

Ex-Colts WR Duron Carter, Cris Carter's son, knocks down opposing CFL coach after TD, starts brawl, gets ejected

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ex-colts-wr-duron-carter-cris-son-knocks-down-opposing-coach-after-td-024343340.html

all he does is catch TDs

Duron's doing this at 25. He's never going to change

Some people take longer some never learn. I have a sister in law who is 48 who drinks like fish and hangs out with 20-30 rs old at the bar and thinks everything is fine.

Ha, I was just watching CFL.

To our Canadian fans who calls their team the Red Blacks, I mean seriously?

At least they no longer have 2 teams named Roughriders in a 9 team league.

At least they no longer have 2 teams named Roughriders in a 9 team league.

The Rough Riders were my favorite when I was a kid, I was so such a football nut when I was a kid that I watched CFL and Arena and USFL.

I always thought it was weird that there was two RR teams but Redblacks would never have even come to mind. I don't know but Red Dogs or Black dogs or for cool sponsorship go with Red Bulls ... it gives you wings !