Namaan Roosevelt sighting

Who?

Dan Snyder, Redskins owner, "green with envy", Saskatchewan color is green. New Ottawa team name is Red Blacks, used to be Rough Riders, like the Roughriders of Sashatchewan. It's a color thing and a long way to go for a joke.

Edited by chris heff

Dan Snyder, Redskins owner, "green with envy", Saskatchewan color is green. New Ottawa team name is Red Blacks, used to be Rough Riders, like the Roughriders of Sashatchewan. It's a color thing and a long way to go for a joke.

I see, Maybe Dan can call his team the Red Bulls lol.

Any info on how they came up with the Redblacks?

Actually, it was pretty concise, I thought. Not a color thing by the way..

Flop or no flop by the coach, it really doesn't matter. Any player that runs to the opposing sideline like that is showboating and he should have been ejected for that alone. Too bad he didn't get his xxx kicked.

It matters A LOT if the coach leaned into the contact and flopped.

The coach looks like he also stepped into Carter, I get that the kid is an idiot, but the coach was also walking right into him, he fell down like a soccer player.

Don't even defend his actions. U know how you sound right now?

He had no business even being around the opponents bench. I love Cris's comments about Manziel when he can't even take care of his own.

Got to admit, the CFL is fun. Not even just as an NCAA/NFL replacement either.

Watched the Stampeders game this morning, highly entertaining. The rules are bat **** crazy, the scoring system makes zero sense to me. Even in one game, I saw 3-4 players that have NFL level talent.