America's favorite fast food restaurants

ALF

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm ... I just did an online order for cheeseburger, little fries, regular drink from my local Five Guys and it came to $13.34 after taxes. Was $11.42 with the little bacon burger.

So then I did one for the Lynnhaven location in VA Beach (where RLB is) and I'll be dipped in schit, it came to about $18.

Sorry I doubted your employee, Ryan.

It's funny because I'm in Chesapeake, the next city over. I guess our local franchises are out of control.

That's my view too. I will pay for it once in a while. Can't eat it often though due to the absurd amount of calories.

My heart hurts just thinking about that paper bag you can see through.

Okay, but he didn't intervene in anything. At all.

I guess we have a different interpretation of the word "intervene." Dan Cathy is a noted anti-LGBT activist. He has just toned it down over the past couple of years after it got national press, but the company still donates millions annually to organizations that push an anti-gay agenda.

Look, he can do what he wants, and I've admitted in this thread I'm a hypocrite for still eating at his restaurant. But to say things aren't what they seem isn't accurate. I'm glad "some of their employees" came to work on Sunday to help people in need. That's a good thing.

Since I'm on the fence about 5 Guys being fast food, I will submit Taco Bell. It's cheap. It's high in fiber. Easy to get stuff that's not deep fried. And it's !@#$ing delicious.

Since I'm on the fence about 5 Guys being fast food, I will submit Taco Bell. It's cheap. It's high in fiber. Easy to get stuff that's not deep fried. And it's !@#$ing delicious.

why is that?

Who eats Kfc, Burger King, Pizza Hut ? Blechhhhhh.

Chic fil a, cookout , Wendy's or die. With an occasional bad decision to hit Arby's.

Arbys is good ,wish I had one near by

Hell for that matter, where's Hardees / Carl Jrs?

and a hot girl with every meal B-)

I guess we have a different interpretation of the word "intervene." Dan Cathy is a noted anti-LGBT activist. He has just toned it down over the past couple of years after it got national press, but the company still donates millions annually to organizations that push an anti-gay agenda.

Look, he can do what he wants, and I've admitted in this thread I'm a hypocrite for still eating at his restaurant. But to say things aren't what they seem isn't accurate. I'm glad "some of their employees" came to work on Sunday to help people in need. That's a good thing.

can't wait to try it, never been there

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I'd have to go In-N-Out, lines are a killer though...not that fast. Drive thru line wraps around the parking lot, even after midnight. Inside isn't much better. Love 5 Guys too, no drive thru makes it difficult. Too lazy to walk in.

why is that?

Arbys is good ,wish I had one near by

and a hot girl with every meal B-)

I just feel like "fast food" joints have their food delivered frozen, pre-formed/shaped, pre-cooked and just need to either be nuked or thrown into a deep fryer. Five guys uses all fresh food, the mold their own burgers, cut their own potatoes for fries, use fresh veggies and real bacon, etc.

I know it's "fast," time-wise, but I just have a hard time lumping it in with the McDonald's and BK type establishments.