America's favorite fast food restaurants

ALF

As far as fast food goes, Wendy's chicken sandwiches used to be decent. Not sure what they changed in the breading and/or quality of chicken, but they suck now. Have tried several times in the last year, and it was bad every time..and you are right, the price continues to skyrocket for crap.

Agree Wendy's quality has went to crap on the chicken sandwiches

Better burgers too, Fuddruckers is underrated.

It's cash money everytime. Those fresh buns and the cheese sauce are gold.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea. Couldn't Chic-fil-a hire Jewish people to work Sundays? Maybe the Chic-fil-a people can return the favor and fill in at a kosher deli on Friday nights and Saturdays?

No the owners are type who believe all should follow their religious rules; it is same as the old blue laws which were based on religious doctrine and those who did not agreed had no voice in matter.

On the other hand I have been working at 24x7x365.4 jobs were Jewish workers would volunteer to work Christmas so Christians could take day off. On the last Rosh Hashanah a Jewish worker could not get off because all of the other things going on and a Muslim offered to work a double for him so he could have day off.

No the owners are type who believe all should follow their religious rules; it is same as the old blue laws which were based on religious doctrine and those who did not agreed had no voice in matter.

On the other hand I have been working at 24x7x365.4 jobs were Jewish workers would volunteer to work Christmas so Christians could take day off. On the last Rosh Hashanah a Jewish worker could not get off because all of the other things going on and a Muslim offered to work a double for him so he could have day off.

There is a major distinction between passing laws based on religious views and a privately held organization deciding not to open their doors on Sunday.

This is wrong on a bunch of different levels, but we'll start with the two simplest: (1) there is a difference between a private company's rules and state 'blue' laws and (2) you DO have a voice no matter what because you are not required to work at or patronize the private company, and you are not required to live in that state. You can walk away from both.

Other than that, though, you were spot on! :thumbsup:

This is wrong on a bunch of different levels, but we'll start with the two simplest: (1) there is a difference between a private company's rules and state 'blue' laws and (2) you DO have a voice no matter what because you are not required to work at or patronize the private company, and you are not required to live in that state. You can walk away from both.

Other than that, though, you were spot on! :thumbsup:

Plus, who is complaining about having Sundays off?

Shhhhhhhhh... That kind of cooperation between people is something people don't like to hear for whatever reason.

Agree Wendy's quality has went to crap on the chicken sandwiches

It's cash money everytime. Those fresh buns and the cheese sauce are gold.

Why are the good places two freaking hrs away!!! just doesn't seem worth it for fast food (Fuddruckers, Chic-fil-a)

Why are the good places two freaking hrs away!!! just doesn't seem worth it for fast food (Fuddruckers, Chic-fil-a)

Because you live in the middle of nowhere?

He probably lives in WNY. I'm not a Fuddruckers fan and I've already posted about how much I like Chick-fil-A and 5 Guys. WNY does have a bunch of 5 Guys. Also Chipotle and Qdoba are good for fast food. Plenty of Chipotles around and Qdoba is opening at least two locations. If we're going to include Fudruckers, then a lot of other places like Panera and Corner Bakery should be included. They've got good fast casual food, too.

Just tried Popeyes at a rest stop, driving across Ohio. Thought it was pretty good.

Funny thing-- on my way out, I had Burger King. They had a sign up that said that their broiler broke and so they would not be selling burgers, chicken, or hot dogs. Everyone was puzzled as to what remained?

The one redeeming quality of Qdoba is their free guac and queso. Only reason to go there, IMO. I will basically go there occasionally when I don't want to wait in a long Chipotle line.

Panera and qdoba are trash

Not a fan.

They're not in the same league with 5 Guys and a few other places, but they're way better than most fast food alternatives - especially Panera.

Just tried Popeyes at a rest stop, driving across Ohio. Thought it was pretty good.

Funny thing-- on my way out, I had Burger King. They had a sign up that said that their broiler broke and so they would not be selling burgers, chicken, or hot dogs. Everyone was puzzled as to what remained?

But you can order it your way!