America's favorite fast food restaurants

ALF

What about Five Guys or Moes?

5 guys can hit the road, one of my employees got a burger/fry/drink combo for 17.00 gtfoh.

Can get Fuddruckers combo for 4 dollars cheaper and better imo.

Cookout is the balls. Best milkshakes in the world.

Cookout is definetly the balls. 6.00 combo meals w drink are a solid play.

The milkshakes are great, but charge me a little bit more and fix your hamburgers. The meat is the lowest grade possible and the bun tastes awful.

Get it cheddar style. Little bacon onions and cheese and they taste fine.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate Chick-fil-A's politics, but love that damn chicken sandwich and waffle fries.

You hate Christians? Yeesh. Tough crowd. Maybe not everything is as it seems.

Wendys is terrible these days. Their burgers taste different than they used to and their fries are trash.

I took my son to Wendy's a couple of years ago. We only have one near us, and it's in a crappy location (in terms of getting in and out), but they had a promotion to get a free kid's pass to Legoland, so I told him how I loved Wendy's when I was younger. Half way through the meal, we couldn't drive home fast enough to hit the crapper...it was that awful.

Where is the Stromboli guy?

Only in Ohio I heard; does not past health inspection in other states I hear but there is a chance of it expanding to Mexico!

Would have liked to see breakdown of "Other" - Dairy Queen, Arthur Treacher's, Long John SIlver are ones we stop at most when we travel; Hardees or Sonic sometimes when we see one.

Wow, that's a horrible list. I haven't eaten in any of those places in years. In 'N Out and Shake Shack are far and away the best for a burger.

And unless you live in Iowa or somewhere where no one knows how to make a pizza, I can't understand why anyone would eat at the huge pizza chains.

Would have liked to see breakdown of "Other" - Dairy Queen, Arthur Treacher's, Long John SIlver are ones we stop at most when we travel; Hardees or Sonic sometimes when we see one.

Wow, have not seen one of those for at least 20 years. Loved the one on Pine Ave in the Falls growing up....would go again if i saw one in a heartbeat.

Wow, that's a horrible list. I haven't eaten in any of those places in years. In 'N Out and Shake Shack are far and away the best for a burger.

In and Out in like 3 states, and Shake Shack in 4 or 5. Did not read the article, but imagine that had something to do with the exclusion.

And as someone said in relation to 5 Guys, these higher end fast food joints like Shake Shack ND Five Guys may be fast, but they are no where near cheap. Shake Shack burger, fry, soda at least $11.

wendys recently had that ghost pepper chicken sandwich...it was very good. i think they got rid of it though

Chic fil a kills it, mostly for service and quality ingredients.

But I gotta go with Wendy's for the diversity of options.

On a side note, my favorite fast food item is BK's original chicken sandwich.

Wow, have not seen one of those for at least 20 years. Loved the one on Pine Ave in the Falls growing up....would go again if i saw one in a heartbeat.

In and Out in like 3 states, and Shake Shack in 4 or 5. Did not read the article, but imagine that had something to do with the exclusion.

And as someone said in relation to 5 Guys, these higher end fast food joints like Shake Shack ND Five Guys may be fast, but they are no where near cheap. Shake Shack burger, fry, soda at least $11.

Shake Shack has been rapidly expanding, they're in a bunch of states now, and last year I found one in London.

In n out is more concentrated but they're popping up all over Texas.

Shake Shack has been rapidly expanding, they're in a bunch of states now, and last year I found one in London.

In n out is more concentrated but they're popping up all over Texas.

Saw an interview with the soon to be CEO of In nOut, pretty neat story. Still in same family, new CEO is a 30 something granddaughter of the founder.100% company owned stores, no franchises. Will use no frozen products, so will only open stores near a distribution center, which they opened one in Texas a few years back. Link to interview.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/behind-the-in-n-out-burger-dynasty/

BTW, great chicken place in DC that i think will soon be national is Nando's Peri Peri. South African rotisserie chicken, awesome stuff, huge overseas, just in DC now. Some awesome stuff if you like a bit of spice.

5 guys can hit the road, one of my employees got a burger/fry/drink combo for 17.00 gtfoh.

He lied to you. They're pricey, but not that much.

Plus, I have a hard time considering Five Guys to be fast food.

He lied to you. They're pricey, but not that much.

Plus, I have a hard time considering Five Guys to be fast food.

I don't think so. Last time I went cheeseburger with bacon with tiny fries and a regular drink was 15.65.

I don't think so. Last time I went cheeseburger with bacon with tiny fries and a regular drink was 15.65.

Hmmm ... I just did an online order for cheeseburger, little fries, regular drink from my local Five Guys and it came to $13.34 after taxes. Was $11.42 with the little bacon burger.

So then I did one for the Lynnhaven location in VA Beach (where RLB is) and I'll be dipped in schit, it came to about $18.

Sorry I doubted your employee, Ryan.