Jim Kelly on Jim Rome Today... win or else for Rex and other

http://jimrome.com/2016/06/09/jim-kelly-talks-playoffs-rex-ryan-and-more-on-the-jim-rome-show/

Jim Rome @jimrome 5m5 minutes ago

Jim Kelly told me that if the Bills miss the playoffs “I think Rex will probably be looking for another job.”

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like any other fan, Jim Kelly has an opinion and is entitled to it. It won't be long though until we see some posts regarding confirmation of Pegula's intentions or some other conspiracy theory. Personally, I do not think it as black and white as that.

http://jimrome.com/2016/06/09/jim-kelly-talks-playoffs-rex-ryan-and-more-on-the-jim-rome-show/

Jim Rome ‏@jimrome 5m5 minutes ago

Jim Kelly told me that if the Bills miss the playoffs “I think Rex will probably be looking for another job.”

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the source of the ultimatum story.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

My brother, who lives part of the year close to NYC, intensly dislikes Rex and said so from the minute he was hired. I think his opinion is based on more exposure. I on the other hand tried to give Rex the benefit of the doubt. Last year did not help. I'm not in favor of the constant coaching-go-round, but Rex has to show something this year.

My brother, who lives part of the year close to NYC, intensly dislikes Rex and said so from the minute he was hired. I think his opinion is based on more exposure. I on the other hand tried to give Rex the benefit of the doubt. Last year did not help. I'm not in favor of the constant coaching-go-round, but Rex has to show something this year.

The coaching merry go round leads to 16 years with no playoffs...

The coaching merry go round leads to 16 years with no playoffs...

The coaching merry go round of the past should not be compared to a coaching change now.

Nothing from previous ownership should really be compared to the current regime.

The coaching merry go round of the past should not be compared to a coaching change now.

Nothing from previous ownership should really be compared to the current regime.

Russ Brandon and the chumps he hired who are still there say hi.

Russ Brandon and the chumps he hired who are still there say hi.

As long as Russ sticks to marketing and doesn't pretend to know how to run a football team, it's OK.

His role within the organization, too, should not be compared to previous ownership.

As long as Russ sticks to marketing and doesn't pretend to know how to run a football team, it's OK.

His role within the organization, too, should not be compared to previous ownership.

While a rationale, and mostly likely factual statement, good luck selling that on here.