MMQB: Rex + Rob: The Battling (and Babbling) Buffalo Bros

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. I post on four sites devoted to the Bills and read a few others.

Sadly, this site is actually generally more positive than the others, imo.

Personally, if I was convinced in the way many of the negative posters appear to be, I'd find something else to do with my time.

Lol, BillsZone must be one. Should be called Bills Fan Suicide Watch.

Lol these guys come off as a joke even more after reading that.

And we thought that wasn't possible after last season.

Predicting what's going to happen to this team this year is made easy by these clowns.

Let's just hope that Pegula steps in and makes some deep and serious corrections following this season. We know he won't get rid of Brandon due to his nepotistic ways, let's just hope that Whaley's not in the same privilege. The Ryan Bros. may as well be Ringling Bros. and speak for themselves. They don't even have to be given the rope to hang themselves, they'll rush out and buy a 5-year supply and pre-made gallows.

Haha. And I hope you are right and I know they are good guys. I just wish they were guys who would learn.

I've been a fan of the people who know they are awesome but never tell you how awesome they are. Like Derek Jeter. The Ryans are the complete opposite of that and they haven't won a thing.

I think it is pretty easy to see they upgrade at coach with a guy who has a much different personality.

Some people will like his personality. But his coaching results don't back up his bravado.

That HC would be ripped apart here with his calm and seemingly "oh well" demeanor. I have seen Jets fans complaining about it already, especially when he misses calls he should have made. Just wait til the honeymoon stage is over.

Edited by What a Tuel

I am a very positive Bills fan and have been called a homer on many occasions. I just try to call it like I see it. The Ryan BS doesn't impress me at all. Jets fans got tired of it and I can see why.

That's fine, too. I am in the skeptical, but hopeful camp. If it doesn't turn around this year, I expect the Ryans to be gone.

The kind of relentless negativity I object to is broader than being dubious about Ryan.

I know I'm in the minority here, but after this interview, I'm actually more comfortable with Rob Ryan being a coach on this team. I can't even put my finger on why. And, believe me, I am no fan of Rex.

Of course, that could change...

Edited by Rocky Landing

Since we have like 90 percent of our defense being first 3 round picks I don't see why they need such defensive geniuses. I would think the twin genies could do it with average players

it took rex 8 first rounders and 7 first rounders to achieve success in 2009 and 2010. and even then he got runner up in the runners up game.

I know I'm in the minority here, but after this interview, I'm actually more comfortable with Rob Ryan being a coach on this team. I can't even put my finger on why. And, believe me, I am no fan of Rex.

Of course, that could change...

If you allow it, this might be the most fun Bills Fans have had in years and years. Even if they don't make playoffs, i am really looking forward to these guys come game day.

BTW i have a great sense of healthy humor!

Go Bills !

Yes I know.

Forget winning, having these two rodeo clowns out there is enough entertainment to satisfy anyone.

Seriously, the act will get old really fast if they don't win.

well honestly. the Bills have sucked for years and years.

Its already old.

I lost interest in imagining playoffs over ten years ago.

Just here for the entertainment actually. And I find this particular cast of characters to be great read !!

But that being said, I am always..

Go Bills !

If you allow it, this might be the most fun Bills Fans have had in years and years. Even if they don't make playoffs, i am really looking forward to these guys come game day.

BTW i have a great sense of healthy humor!

Go Bills !

I totally get this. This is what I'm having a hard time putting my finger on. Rex, for all his faults, and despite his numerous sins for which I have yet to forgive, he is... FUN. And, now, with his fat, bitterly jolly brother sneering next to him, there is a whole new dynamic that only adds to the spectacle. I really, really, REALLY wish they would succeed so that I could love them...

(I too, I believe, have a very active sense of humor, but I'm not sure how healthy it is. It has gotten me in trouble, both professionally, and personally, throughout my life.)

Edited by Rocky Landing