Is Lawson hurt??

JTO

billsfanaticsBREAKING: Per Source, there is a NEW report that Shaq Lawson has recently re-aggravated a shoulder injury at practice and will have to undergo shoulder surgery this offseason. This report has not yet been verified by the Buffalo Bills. We treat this information as a rumor and are unsure ourselves, more to come.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this "practice" they're doing now completely non-contact? I find it haRd to believe that the Bills doctors, among many others, would pretty much sign off on the injury, saying it wasn't a concern, if it were so tenuous that it would be reimbursed picking up his iPad at off season conditioning program, 2 weeks after drafting him.

You guys should have been following the Shaq Lawson thread. A poster named eMoulds suggested this last week, and further discussions have led many of us to conclude it is likely medical -- so Shaq having surgery now rather than waiting is certainly a possibility.

You guys should have been following the Shaq Lawson thread. A poster named eMoulds suggested this last week, and further discussions have led many of us to conclude it is likely medical -- so Shaq having surgery now rather than waiting is certainly a possibility.

Apparenlty BillsFantics source is TBD and eMoulds. Someone on Twitter said so last night... but the information isn't even right and is a HUGE leap. eMoulds never said he re-injured his shoulder.

Hmm, I forgot the step regarding Bills Bloggers picking up the story. My bad. It goes somewhere in phase 1, maybe between WGR and Carucci.

But now its only a matter of hours until ESPN is jumping in the echo chamber.

And now it begins...

An intern at WGR reads this and passes the joke rumor to the on-air guys.

The on-air guys repeat it.

Vic Carucci rights an article mentioning "there are some people worried about a possible suspension looming for Lawson".

Adam Schefter picks up on it, tweets it.

ESPN reports Schefter's tweet as news.

Carucci, Sully, and Gleason all start writing about the "ESPN report that Lawson will be suspended, and we should cut him right now".

Circle of Life, yo. Circle of Life.

circle_of_life_simba.jpg

Apparenlty BillsFantics source is TBD and eMoulds. Someone on Twitter said so last night... but the information isn't even right and is a HUGE leap. eMoulds never said he re-injured his shoulder.

eMoulds said he "expects Lawson to miss significant time" and "as far as I know he has not had issues off the field."

That pretty much leaves medical.

Edited by eball