Interesting tidbits on Bills' Draft Board

I really thought Prescott was our guy in the 4th and we lost out on him by a few picks. This type of commentary from "sources" after we draft Jones isn't surprising, however. In the draft, the Bills always get their man and great value.

I really thought Prescott was our guy in the 4th and we lost out on him by a few picks. This type of commentary from "sources" after we draft Jones isn't surprising, however. In the draft, the Bills always get their man and great value.

I don't know. You're right you can't take this stuff straight at face value. But what do you base the Prescott theory on? They spent a lot of time on Jones pre-draft. And it's not like the source is saying that Jones was a steal or that they had him with a 2nd round grade. All of these things sound very plausible to me.

I really wanted Prescott, but I'm fine with Jones.

Glad to know that the Bills were considering Prescott and not Hackenburg or Hogan.

Dude, you seemed pretty happy about Jones on TV! Lol, great cameo btw.

LOL, thanks.

You should have seen me after the Cowboys picked Prescott.

One of the Draft Day 3 Diehards, who is a Cowboys fan, had said how much he wanted Prescott, and I shared that sentiment. When the pick was announced, he was ecstatic, and I was pissed.

Still I knew that Jones was available, and I knew the Bills liked him, so I was still happy with the pick, but I would have gone ballistic, if we'd gotten Prescott.

I get why every team "got the guy we wanted", but I'm fascinated with little things like this. Any glimpse into what teams are really thinking is a rare treat, and greatly appreciated.

What if this Zimmer kid becomes the next Kyle. Similar size. And seem more the agile penetrating interior guy. Yes he is white.

Whenever someone comes from a small school they must dominate the competition. Zimmer did that. 13 sacks for an interior lineman.

Hope this kid is the type that elevates himself to his level of competition and can adjust to the speed and power needed in the NFL.

The RB WIlliams pick is exactly the type of selection that ends up working out big time in the end......

I know he did not fit a need...but that is exactly why he end up being a big time stud. He didnt fit a need and he was so good we took him anyway.

AND....he really seems to fit Roman's offense

What if this Zimmer kid becomes the next Kyle. Similar size. And seem more the agile penetrating interior guy. Yes he is white.

Whenever someone comes from a small school they must dominate the competition. Zimmer did that. 13 sacks for an interior lineman.

Hope this kid is the type that elevates himself to his level of competition and can adjust to the speed and power needed in the NFL.

reminds of that OG Ali Marpet as far as small school, dominated competition, freak workouts