RD 3, Pick 80: DT Adolphus Washington, The Ohio State U

Beerball

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for nothing but think of how bad they were without either Kyle or Marcel last year. Depth doesn't hurt but probably could have gotten him in the fourth if they still had the picks.

Sticking to the board.

Combination of injuries and lack of depth. Didn't really see Carrington, Wynn and Kyle all going down, but we definitely weren't cutting it with who we had.

I think it's easier to find 3s that can play the zero rather than vice versa. Too much worry about "true nose tackles" when it just isn't a concern. We've got several guys that can line up over the nose, but we don't play that exclusively, anyway. Need big guys who can shoot gaps more.

GO BILLS!!!

Combination of injuries and lack of depth. Didn't really see Carrington, Wynn and Kyle all going down, but we definitely weren't cutting it with who we had.

Pretty much my thoughts. Depth is what gets you great. Doesn't matter if it's 1 down out of 20. If I don't notice a guy on the field on defensive line then he's performing as well as the starter.

Rotational DT. Not really excited. He's fine.

might thoughts as well, perhaps better value, bigger opportunity with this pick. we both watch the bucks play. we know his value.

i would have much rather waited until the 4th and hoped to get willie henry, who will essentially be just as much a rotational player at dt/nt.