Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It cracks me up that a major element of Brady's defense is that the Commish didn't treat the appeal like an appeal, but rather as a continuation of the investigation after the Commish found MORE evidence that Brady was lying, and covering up his lies. He has enough to suspend him, and then finds a lot more and even more damning information, and they claim he should go free because the Commish didn't uphold the appeal based on the original violations. That's gold.

AFL-CIO joins in Brady Ball Licking:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15859150/the-afl-cio-labor-group-joined-patriots-quarterback-tom-brady-deflategate-appeal

"If this type of bias or capricious notions of industrial justice are upheld, the public should -- and will -- lose faith in the systems of arbitration and private dispute resolution that have become a parallel component of our justice system."

Kraft and AFL-CIO are such natural allies.....

$22.5million spent determining whether a player cheated/should be suspended.

I feel like the NFL/NFLPA/Brady should have aimed that money to a charity or something instead. Jesus.

He's hiding more than deflated footballs.

No, I have no idea -- was just answering your question.

The question was in response to ptr continuing to insist he's hiding something huge still. If he has this epic bombshell he's hiding why continue to place attention on yourself instead of quietly letting this all disappear?

The question was in response to ptr continuing to insist he's hiding something huge still. If he has this epic bombshell he's hiding why continue to place attention on yourself instead of quietly letting this all disappear?

Oh, I didn't go back and read everything; I don't typically buy into conspiracy theories. I just know Brady has been in "deny, deny, deny" mode all along and at this point he has nothing to gain by backing off that stance.

Liars always go down with the ship. See Pete Rose and Lance Armstrong

So you agree that there's an incredible bombshell that he is hiding still too though?

The phone had the original Rettata recipe and pictures of Brady in bed with David Hasselhoff, it had to be destroyed

Edited by Guffalo

I still think it's possible. Destroying the phone over under-inflated footballs seems like an overreaction IMO.

I think you misunderstood. I believe the phone crushing was just a hobby for Tommy. Or, somethings like that.....