More Color Rush week 2--Bills will reportedly wear red again

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

@ryanlasal

Per @NFL_Leaks the Bills will wear their red uniforms again this year in the Color Rush game against the Jets, who will debut white uniforms

So, ketchup and mayo this time.

And just when I was getting used to the ketchup and relish look.

Not a big fan of the red for the Bills (I would prefer the all-blue if we have to run one color), but putting the Jets in white and calling it "color rush" is just stupid. WHITE IS NOT A RUSH OF COLOR!! Just dumb...

Since color blind people could not distinguish the teams on the field, I would hope not.

That and it looked like a Puerto Rican Christmas.

The "Color Rush" unis are horrible. They make teams look like they're playing in their pajamas.

300 pound men in monochrome is not a good idea.

the whole concept sucks, the game is in the process of slowly eating itself up as mark cuban said.

By wearing different jerseys every once in a while? Ask Cuban about the NBA Christmas jerseys. Or Latin Nights jerseys? Or St Patrick's day jerseys?

For a fan base that hasn't sniffed the playoffs in a football generation, what else is there to get excited about?

Wish we were playing another team - all white for the Jets is uninspired and pretty much what they've worn through much of their history.

Not a big fan of the red for the Bills (I would prefer the all-blue if we have to run one color), but putting the Jets in white and calling it "color rush" is just stupid. WHITE IS NOT A RUSH OF COLOR!! Just dumb...

Really depends on how you're making the colors. In some instances, White is the absence of color, while in others it's the sum of all colors (like in white sunlight). Therefore, it could technically be the best color rush uniforms possible!

By wearing different jerseys every once in a while? Ask Cuban about the NBA Christmas jerseys. Or Latin Nights jerseys? Or St Patrick's day jerseys?

not out to argue .. why do some have to take exception to someone expressing an opinion on message board? its very tiring after a while. jesus.

Edited by dwight in philly