Marquise Goodwin cut? (Or quitting Bills to pursue track?)no

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a rumor that we traded a 2017 4th rd pick and Goodwin for Stevie Johnson. April fools joke I assumed...

didnt hear that rumor but that would be robbery on the part of SD if true. We traded SJ for a conditional 4th two years ago, and he's gotten worse since then. He's worth a 7th rd pick maybe. Edited by YoloinOhio

Too many sarcastic comments in this thread. The guy is a world-class athlete and tried to play football at the NFL level. Yes, he was frequently injured, but the sarcasm and snarky-ness are too much.

We are all disappointed that he couldn't stay healthy and produce more.

Too bad he never produced a good win.

A shame that he didn't focus on his football career for track and failed at that too.

The anti Hogan crew wanted to cut him and keep Glass Goodwin as recently as last August.

So now Chris Hogan is earning good money from the team of the last 12 years and Glass is out of football? Sounds about right.

It is a shame... there were flashes in his first year but since then nothing.

That's quite the journalistic leap. They took his twitter posts and concluded that he's quitting.

i wonder but Nate Ebner is stepping away from the Pats to pursue rugby for the summer olympics and it was reported differently - not sure of his contract situation but he's expected back at some point with Belichik's blessing. Edited by YoloinOhio

i wonder but Nate Ebner is stepping away from the Pats to pursue rugby for the summer olympics and it was reported differently - not sure of his contract situation but he's expected back at some point with Belichik's blessing.

That article is a journalistic hackjob. There's nothing in there but a compilation of his tweets and everything is based on conjecture. No wonder Sporting News is now irrelevant.

When a player announces he is prioritizing his personal Olympic goals over preparing for the season with his teammates, it is time to move on. If he was proven, maybe you would think differently, but Goodwin was a bubble player. I hope this rumor is true.

Too many sarcastic comments in this thread. The guy is a world-class athlete and tried to play football at the NFL level. Yes, he was frequently injured, but the sarcasm and snarky-ness are too much.

We are all disappointed that he couldn't stay healthy and produce more.

I'm with you. He was a good guy with game-breaking speed.

I don't blame the guy for being injury-prone or not wanting to leave track behind when he was a world-class long jumper.

When he suited up in that Bills uni, he competed with all he had for us.