What will happen if the Bills finish last in the division?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were a weather forecast, I'd predict early morning doom, with a front moving through around noontime, clearing the way for afternoon gloom.

...punctuated by intermittent outbursts of "told you so" amid "we need a czar" downpours.

I am trying to understand why we should think this could happen when we basically beat everybody in our division in both meetings EXCEPT the pats.....so we went 4-2 in our division.....

But we should be worried about finishing last in our division this year?

I am not worried about that.....I am trying to figure out how they steal one from the pats

This is a very real possibility. No reason to think that the Patriots won't win the division this year. In the last couple/few years the Bills have owned the Dolpins but Mario had some big games against them but now he plays for them. The Jets are a much better team without Rex IMO and if they retain Fitzpatrick they will have a potent offense with a formidable defense. The Bills on the other hand have some great defensive players but if they don't drastically improve we'll have to rely on an offense that is questioned.

Will Rex be the fall guy? Being the HC makes it a reasonable assumption that he should and would be. What about Whaley? How much will he have to answer for? The franchise, does it get set back further than it has been in the last decade or so? In the last 24+ months I feel that this franchise made a big time push to advance, and while it did improve it only netted a 9-7 and 8-8 record to show for it. Now this off season we have been hamstrung with our contracts and really only have the draft to rely on to improve this roster. During that time frame we saw what we hoped was going to be our franchise QB (EJ) not only fumble his was out of the position but more than likely even out of being a reliable back up. We also witnessed our HC, who was going to lead us to the promised land, abruptly quit and desert us to become an asst coach for all franchises the Jacksonville Jaguars! How absurd is that??! It gets better, they replace him with a loudmouth HC who was ran out of his last job not only because of his losing record but also because of his lack of discipline and organizational skills. Wait, it gets better, not only did we hire him but just for good measure we made sure that we doubled up and hired his twin brother as well.

Going into last season I was very hopeful and optimistic, going into this season I am just, well, I am just very scared.

Go Bills??!

Good bye to Wrex Ruin! You knobs who think he's gong to change are all crazy!

This loudmouth is just that!

All Blather and no substance..

And If I hear one more person say..He won two division championships, I'm gonna throw up in my mouth.

He is a disgrace and he bamboozled himself into this job by naive owners who were trying to do the right thing...WE COULD'VE had ARIANS!!!

To make things worse I'm going to change the TOP 5 D and run an All-Pro out of town...wait it gets even better..I'm gonna bring in the retreads from where i just GOT FIRED and then the next year bring in my dumbass brother who cant coach himself out of a wet paper bag...

Good luck to all you Wrex believers...8-8 at best...and I hope a lynching to run this douche out of town on a railroad spur!!

And to all those who say continuity...screw that...to that i have these words..16 FREAKING YEARS and counting!!!

Good bye to Wrex Ruin! You knobs who think he's gong to change are all crazy!

This loudmouth is just that!

All Blather and no substance..

And If I hear one more person say..He won two division championships, I'm gonna throw up in my mouth.

He is a disgrace and he bamboozled himself into this job by naive owners who were trying to do the right thing...WE COULD'VE had ARIANS!!!

To make things worse I'm going to change the TOP 5 D and run an All-Pro out of town...wait it gets even better..I'm gonna bring in the retreads from where i just GOT FIRED and then the next year bring in my dumbass brother who cant coach himself out of a wet paper bag...

Good luck to all you Wrex believers...8-8 at best...and I hope a lynching to run this douche out of town on a railroad spur!!

And to all those who say continuity...screw that...to that i have these words..16 FREAKING YEARS and counting!!!

So.....he didnt win 2 division champships?

and.....we didnt go 4-2 in our division last year?

Im not exactly happy with our mediocre record last year......but.....who are we picking in the top 5 of the draft this year since we REEEEEAAAALLLLY suck? Oh thats right we pick 19th

The best thing about this off season is we will get healthy. This team was no where near it's 2014 roster because of the injuries.

So team health along with the coaching additions of Rob,Reed and Blake and hopefully another strong draft. We should be better. People don't realize Rex actually did a pretty good job considering the injuries to this team.

Missed gms from injuries this team more then the average yr of injuries

Tyrod -2

Sammy- 3

McCoy- 5

KYLE- 11

Aaron- 13

Clay - 3

Hendy - 8

Miller - 5

Karlos- 6

Nigel -2

Goodwin -12

Powell IR

Wynn IR

so why would we believe that taylor and watkins will not miss at least 1 game next year? i give better odds to taylor playing 16 than watkins.

mccoy will miss 1 game, maybe. that will be the major difference because how kyle and aaron williams have both missed reasonable times the last 2-3 years. clay, similar and will miss time.

miller was suggested to be vulnerable....

powell and wynn hurt us a lot and goodwin will be hurt again.

so, this myth about injuries taking a major toll on the team doesn't stack up because all teams lose their players. denver and carolina both lost substantial starters, for example. so, unless you're tbc, injuries don't go that far in an excuse to last year and give hope for 2016.

It aint gonna happen.

But if we are having a "what if" ?

You would heave to clean house.

Next question would be, who would you bring in? Who would come in as Pegula would look the inept Fool.

Be careful with what you wish for naysayers.

It aint gonna happen.

But if we are having a "what if" ?

You would heave to clean house.

Next question would be, who would you bring in? Who would come in as Pegula would look the inept Fool.

Be careful with what you wish for naysayers.

If owners who hired HC's that didn't perform in the first two seasons were inept fools, almost all of them would be

If owners who hired HC's that didn't perform in the first two seasons were inept fools, almost all of them would be

I think we understand each other.

But if something so poor as finishing bottom of the division makes Pegula look a bit clueless as to running an NFL org.

After giving Rex everything he has asked for perhaps?

another mediocre season is bit different, imo

PS i love the Pegulas, make no mistake. :thumbsup:

so why would we believe that taylor and watkins will not miss at least 1 game next year? i give better odds to taylor playing 16 than watkins.

mccoy will miss 1 game, maybe. that will be the major difference because how kyle and aaron williams have both missed reasonable times the last 2-3 years. clay, similar and will miss time.

miller was suggested to be vulnerable....

powell and wynn hurt us a lot and goodwin will be hurt again.

so, this myth about injuries taking a major toll on the team doesn't stack up because all teams lose their players. denver and carolina both lost substantial starters, for example. so, unless you're tbc, injuries don't go that far in an excuse to last year and give hope for 2016.

I would wager that both those teams depth is better then ours

What will happen when they finish first?

Hell will freeze over or Brady will have have a retirement party?

Realistically, I'd see Rex sent packing and unfortunately (in my eyes), Whaley gets caught up in the house cleaning. I like Whaley, but changing the roster to get "Rex scheme" guys can set us back more than one season. Rex can't win with just good football players. He's a one trick pony, and that pony isn't performing well lately. Not sure if he can evolve. I think we have the potential to be a good offense, but I prefer to beat teams if you can, and not resort to trying to trick them instead. We had the guys to just BEAT teams defensively. Rex refused and wanted to do it his way.