Too many of our former players went to division rivals.

I can't remember when we had this many of ou players signed with division rivals in the same year. On top of that this year's rival defenses are projected to be even more stout than years past. The last thing that we needed was for our players to be going to our division rivals and shedding light on our strategies.

Will our ground and pound offense still be effective? I can understand now why it was so important for us to retain our OL. Having Henderson return healthy will be a major plus, hopefully he can. Can Miller take the next step in his second year or should the Bills bring in competition to solidify the RG position? I'd like to see the Bills bring OL Geoff Schwartz for a look see, his versatility is appealing, he can play RG and RT and would be a good fit for what the Bills do and need. He hasn't stayed healthy the last couple of years but looks good to go and shouldn't be too expensive. He's the kind of FA that the Bills should be looking for and would be affordable. RG Jahri Evans might be another option as well, as we all already know, but he's older, more expensive and is more of just being a Guard. He has also proven that he is not as flexible on taking less money.

One teams trash is another teams treasure, apparently!

Who the fu|< gives a rats a$$ about former Bills, who by the way, haven't accomplished anything, that end up elsewhere? I would be more worried about players like Dareus, Gilmore, Glenn, A. Williams and Incognito if they moved on, but were extended so they wouldn't get away.

Nothing to see here, move along please.

The last thing that we needed was for our players to be going to our division rivals and shedding light on our strategies.

Can you imagine Mario saying .... " they made me drop into coverage, so I quit" as for sharing strategies I wouldn't worry about Mario, he didn't bother to learn them.

Hogen, would be much more of a concern if it happened during the season.....

I don't think of it as a major threat. It probably shows....to an extent....that our rivals had a measure of respect for our talent level, and....to an extent...that the players have a disdain for Rex. I don't think either is too pronounced though. The team could only select from available FAs and the players were going to go to the money.

The only thing that bothers me is how Mario is supposedly so motivated. What the heck did we ever do to the guy? We gave him one of the biggest deals in FA history and he had one year in a system that he fit poorly in, most of the year he put a huge postage stamp on and mailed in without even trying to make it work. Now he's acting like we forced him to carry all the pads and serve as a water boy.

Hogan could have a nice year as he fits what NE wants to do, but imo Woods is a similar receiver, both are more possession/slot type guys and Woods is simply better. We need a big vertical threat outside, which isn't Hogan.

Urbik is a backup, he's a solid guy to have on the team but isn't moving the needle. Kiko looked really bad last year and is about 2.5 seasons removed from the guy who exploded on the scene for us.

Urbik and ... Kiko (if he still counts)

They can count but not really concerned about any of them...

The only thing that bothers me is how Mario is supposedly so motivated. What the heck did we ever do to the guy? We gave him one of the biggest deals in FA history and he had one year in a system that he fit poorly in, most of the year he put a huge postage stamp on and mailed in without even trying to make it work. Now he's acting like we forced him to carry all the pads and serve as a water boy.

Hogan could have a nice year as he fits what NE wants to do, but imo Woods is a similar receiver, both are more possession/slot type guys and Woods is simply better. We need a big vertical threat outside, which isn't Hogan.

Urbik is a backup, he's a solid guy to have on the team but isn't moving the needle. Kiko looked really bad last year and is about 2.5 seasons removed from the guy who exploded on the scene for us.

Careful.......don't want to disturb the force!!

Kiko also played in a different system. His legend was fun but he is not a threat to the Bills...

Some believe in the Lawyer Milloy Phenomena. Some don't.

I personally think that with the army of statisticians and analysts team employ, there is very little valuable corporate espionage a player has these days.

I personally think that with the army of statisticians and analysts team employ, there is very little valuable corporate espionage a player has these days.

and of course......game film of every single team!!

lawyer Milloy was cut the week before the opening game against buffalo when game plans were already being formed. A little different from being released in march.

lawyer Milloy was cut the week before the opening game against buffalo when game plans were already being formed. A little different from being released in march.

yeah i remember that game!!! we mopped the floor with the Patriots! wat was the story behind the lawyer milloy move so late in the process?