Liberal Protests

B-Man

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

My suspicion all along is the same people funding the groups on the left are funding the groups on the right.  Much like neutral countries selling weapons to both sides of a war.  Their objective is to produce chaos and disorder which will result in them easily acquiring more power and control. 

Look at concepts like crucial race theory.  Its some crackpot theory contrived with all sorts of subjective and anecdotal inputs.  Absent some underlying psychological or behavioral disorder, or heavy drug use, it seems impossible that any rational, intelligent, and critical thinking person could believe any of it.  But that's the basis of all the "equality" and "systemic racism" narratives.  So everybody leading these movements know its all horse crap but still go along with it because they're afraid to speak the truth or there is some unstated, hidden, or underlying motivation behind buying into the B.S.  The elites aren't interested in producing equality.  Their motivation is self-interest of gaining more power and wealth and control over everything.  All sides in these conflicts are getting played. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

I REMEMBER WHEN DEMOCRATS PRETENDED TO CARE ABOUT WOMEN:

Screen-Shot-2020-08-30-at-11.03.29-PM.pn

But that was bull#### and now they’re not even pretending.

Are these verified?  Unfortunately she'll probably be killed if she comes forward.

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My suspicion all along is the same people funding the groups on the left are funding the groups on the right.  Much like neutral countries selling weapons to both sides of a war.  Their objective is to produce chaos and disorder which will result in them easily acquiring more power and control. 

Look at concepts like crucial race theory.  Its some crackpot theory contrived with all sorts of subjective and anecdotal inputs.  Absent some underlying psychological or behavioral disorder, or heavy drug use, it seems impossible that any rational, intelligent, and critical thinking person could believe any of it.  But that's the basis of all the "equality" and "systemic racism" narratives.  So everybody leading these movements know its all horse crap but still go along with it because they're afraid to speak the truth or there is some unstated, hidden, or underlying motivation behind buying into the B.S.  The elites aren't interested in producing equality.  Their motivation is self-interest of gaining more power and wealth and control over everything.  All sides in these conflicts are getting played. 

Much like...Russia during the last Presidential election.

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I am not sure it is the same people funding..but could be.

Somewhere, someone is making money. Obviously they are not part time protesters and rioters. Money is at the root. Drugs? Who knows but hope they find out. Under no circumstances should any government allow looting and business damage.

The country has to be cautious that rioting does not become an industry. Both Biden and trump must strongly condemn. Remember how long the religion thing lasted in Ireland until Whitey Bolger could no longer fund the IRA. Now that was an industry.

• Haha (+1) 1

A defense attorney for the fired Minneapolis police officer charged with murder in connection with the death of George Floyd is asking a judge to drop all charges, arguing the 46-year-old man's death was allegedly from a drug overdose and not caused by the officer planting his knee in the back of Floyd's neck.

Defense attorney Eric J. Nelson filed the motion in Hennepin County, Minnesota, District Court on Friday, claiming prosecutors have failed to show probable cause for charging Derek Chauvin with second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. Chauvin has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Nelson contends Chauvin acted on his training from the Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) in the use of a "Maximal Restraint Technique" and did so out of concern that Floyd might harm himself or the officers struggling to arrest him.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/officer-charged-george-floyds-death-193400960.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02

I think the cop will walk.  I think it will go to trial but no way they will convince a jury that he committed 2nd degree murder.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bdutton said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/officer-charged-george-floyds-death-193400960.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02

I think the cop will walk.  I think it will go to trial but no way they will convince a jury that he committed 2nd degree murder.

When he walks the riots will start all over again thanks to the sensationalism caused by the Left and their propaganda media arm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Oregon Governor blames Patriot Prayer for the violence when it was one of their members shot and killed by Portland Antifa.

https://ktvz.com/news/oregon-northwest/2020/08/30/gov-brown-issues-statement-in-wake-of-fatal-portland-shooting/

“We all must come together—elected officials, community leaders, all of us—to stop the cycle of violence,” Brown said. “But this is only the first step. Real change will come from the hard work to achieve racial justice. And it starts with all of us listening to each other, and working together.

“The right-wing group Patriot Prayer and self-proclaimed militia members drove into downtown Portland last night, armed and looking for a fight. Every Oregonian has the right to freely express their views without fear of deadly violence. I will not allow Patriot Prayer and armed white supremacists to bring more bloodshed to our streets.

“Time and again, from Charlottesville to Kenosha to Portland, we have seen the tragic outcome when armed right-wing vigilantes take matters into their own hands. Gun violence is never, ever the answer.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Those poor people. Victimized by rioters and looters. Victimized by the local government issuing stand-down orders and not reacting  quickly to the rioting and looting. Now, through no fault of their own, they have lost their businesses, their livelihoods, their homes. Simply awful.

I would assume these business people are doing some real number crunching. Figuring out how much to demolish + rebuild and restock + raised taxes versus not bothering. I wonder if they can take what is offered by the insurance companies and run?  Do they have to demolish (the cost is 5-10x the settlement being offered by the insurance companies) or can they just take that cash and relocate? That would leave a burned out shell for Minneapolis to clean up. Do not pay the property taxes. That would turn over the land to Minneapolis on tax-foreclosure making that property Minneapolis' problem. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Those poor people. Victimized by rioters and looters. Victimized by the local government issuing stand-down orders and not reacting  quickly to the rioting and looting. Now, through no fault of their own, they have lost their businesses, their livelihoods, their homes. Simply awful.

I would assume these business people are doing some real number crunching. Figuring out how much to demolish + rebuild and restock + raised taxes versus not bothering. I wonder if they can take what is offered by the insurance companies and run?  Do they have to demolish (the cost is 5-10x the settlement being offered by the insurance companies) or can they just take that cash and relocate? That would leave a burned out shell for Minneapolis to clean up. Do not pay the property taxes. That would turn over the land to Minneapolis on tax-foreclosure making that property Minneapolis' problem. 

I would take whatever I can get and move asap to a red state. No more blue states, they are nothing but anti american traitors!

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I can't imagine the visit owners will have to think too long unless there is some financial incentive from the government to stay. It would be hard to believe that it would be cheaper to rebuild than go rent a space out in Eden Prairie if not out of state.