Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, the DC committee that recommended "removing, relocating, or recontexualizing" the Washington & Jefferson Monuments (among others) WASN'T bullschiff?  Saw that story yesterday and thought there HAD to be something wrong about it because even Tibs wouldn't be dumb enough to call for that. 

People are nuts.

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

So, the DC committee that recommended "removing, relocating, or recontexualizing" the Washington & Jefferson Monuments (among others) WASN'T bullschiff?  Saw that story yesterday and thought there HAD to be something wrong about it because even Tibs wouldn't be dumb enough to call for that. 

People are nuts.

What are the words to that song?

God is great

Beer is good

People are crazy

Now it’s stuck in my head!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

C-Section  has been posting  stuff about the BLM clown show on Hertel. I just hear on WBEN radio  that the  owner of the MT Bottle   was the guy who was yelling at the clown. He  didn't use the N word, others did.  And the sewer authority worker who was suspended was his brother and was the person who mooned the clowns.  They are connected to the democrat party and has  donated a lot to them. I aldo heard that his wife works for or is connected to a judge.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So with all the right people squealing, complaining, and issuing threats over this, does this actually have some teeth?

I don't think it has any teeth, but it sure made Cuomo go full Biden yesterday, telling Trump he can't promise he'll be safe if he ever comes to NY.