Liberal Protests

B-Man

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Molested in this case means raped.

Is it me or do all the Dem protesters have some seriously disgusting criminal backgrounds?

I swear it's like watching Demolition Man. Just keep releasing them into the public to create the mayhem needed to make your average American buckle in fear,

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is it me or do all the Dem protesters have some seriously disgusting criminal backgrounds?

I swear it's like watching Demolition Man. Just keep releasing them into the public to create the mayhem needed to make your average American buckle in fear,

Forget that.  Focus instead on the canonization of these characters at the expense of a teen with a gun.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You are not the first  that has noticed this.  They are hiring the dregs of the earth, and who those they aren't paying simply seem to enjoy participating in pillaging and looting.

Buncha sickos.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, GG said:

Forget that.  Focus instead on the canonization of these characters at the expense of a teen with a gun white supremacist who crossed state lines with a gun to murder peaceful protesters.

Fixed to account for the media's narrative.

One of my fears is that the biggest megaphone wins this battle, and the media has -- by far -- the biggest megaphone. They are doing everything they can to normalize people like Rosenbaum, and I'm afraid there are just enough stupid people to fall for it. 

On 8/30/2020 at 2:11 PM, Doc Brown said:

It's a strange message.  Republicans are doing the same thing attacking Biden is responsible for the crime bill and then saying he's soft on crime.  It's confusing.

Biden was a huge supporter of that racist bill that ended up with heavy, heavy imprisonment sentences for crack users, and light fines for coke sniffers. Joe hated the blacks in the inner cities and wanted to protect yuppies like his son and his pals who snorted. Blacks turned to crack because it was cheaper than blow. 

Now he’s pandering to the leftists by not condemning the violence and destruction their petulant and dangerous actions have caused. Joe doesn’t give two ***** about blacks other than he wants their votes. He’s a modern era plantation owner. 

• Like (+1) 5

52 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The people leasing these riots calling for defunding police and creating anarchy in the streets are violent criminals, and the dregs of our society? SHOCKED!!!! I was led to believe that they were a bunch of sweet soccer moms...

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Biden was a huge supporter of that racist bill that ended up with heavy, heavy imprisonment sentences for crack users, and light fines for coke sniffers. Joe hated the blacks in the inner cities and wanted to protect yuppies like his son and his pals who snorted. Blacks turned to crack because it was cheaper than blow. 

Now he’s pandering to the leftists by not condemning the violence and destruction their petulant and dangerous actions have caused. Joe doesn’t give two ***** about blacks other than he wants their votes. He’s a modern era plantation owner. 

Most unoriginal Republican talking point ever.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s like all sayings that are true — they catch on because they’re true and effective. 

It's insulting because it makes the assumption that African Americans are mindless cogs in the Democratic machine.  If conservatives ever bother to actually make inroads with black voters they'd be wise to avoid that patronizing talking point.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Fixed to account for the media's narrative.

One of my fears is that the biggest megaphone wins this battle, and the media has -- by far -- the biggest megaphone. They are doing everything they can to normalize people like Rosenbaum, and I'm afraid there are just enough stupid people to fall for it. 

This supports the George Carlin observation regarding the stupidity of the average American.

and further realization that 50% are dumber than the average

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's insulting because it makes the assumption that African Americans are mindless cogs in the Democratic machine.  If conservatives ever bother to actually make inroads with black voters they'd be wise to avoid that patronizing talking point.

What’s truly insulting is the left’s condescending attitude toward blacks and the bigotry they display constantly with their low expectations of those citizens. 

You might have missed it, but Trump has made inroads in the black community because he speaks with them as individuals who he knows he can help - not with more government handouts, but with jobs and opportunities to engage in enterprise.  

• Like (+1) 5