Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not sure exactly what this means but I'm not expecting or asking anyone to change anything.  I don't have any expectations that anyone can or will help me with my particular problems.  And everybody's got problems.  If I want to improve my situation I'll do it myself through actions I can take that don't impose on or harm others.  

What I said wasn't directed at you other than agreeing with you.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don't know too many liberals who understand math.

...what the hell is the matter with you?....you know damn well they ALWAYS need an advantage.....with math, "it's flash cards (Brazile will give answers)....with votes, it's mail in ballots...get with it bro....😎

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...what the hell is the matter with you?....you know damn well they ALWAYS need an advantage.....with math, "it's flash cards (Brazile will give answers)....with votes, it's mail in ballots...get with it bro....😎

Donna Brasile.......... 🤮

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...my bad...no disrespect meant for YET ANOTHER  fine ex-Clintonite......honor...integrity...valor....country first......Podesta told me that.....................

Did Podesta tell you before or after his encounter with a little girl?

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You shouldn't have started out opining about the Trayvon Martin debacle with such horseshit if you wanted anyone to take you seriously. In all of the USA 9 unarmed black people were killed by the police in 2019. Remember, that includes those that actually attacked the police but just didn't have a weapon. 

You say that nothing has changed since the Civil War and also state that anyone who doesn't agree with you isn't worthy of you discussing things with. Enough said. You're here not for discussion but to press a BLM way of thinking. Not worth my time.

y’all crazy 

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I agree with a lot of what you're saying and some of it I don't.  But if you're not willing to sit down and discuss viewpoints and perspectives and experiences with others that may disagree with you there's' really no hope of finding common ground and understanding to bring people together in order to foster respect and support for all people.  The lack of civility and the unwillingness of everyone to openly and honestly have productive conversations is a big obstacle.  Everybody thinks they're "right" and everyone else is "wrong".  And if any political or social group from the far left to the far right thinks they're going to impose some social solutions on everyone else without any real consequences they're not thinking rationally.    

“Don’t be too nice.”

exact quote from y’all king

1 minute ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

y’all crazy 

“Don’t be too nice.”

exact quote from y’all king

Did you hear that you were being talked about in one of the other threads? Don't get all hyped, you were considered part of a group that is bringing down PPP. Your response above is a big reason why.