Liberal Protests

B-Man

27 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

38 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/news/2020/08/30/officer-shot--man-killed-in-officer-involved-shooting-in-holly-hill

This merits rioting, looting and more.

......according to the LW'ers in here and everywhere.

This is near Orlando and a few years- maybe 18 I can't remember- one of the local sheriff's was being interviewed on why the police used 50 bullets to stop one man who was shooting at cops and the sheriffs response was basically that officers on the scene finished a clip and saw no need to use another clip.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You need a permanent banning.  Using the term Gestapo makes light of the millions of victims that suffered at the hands of the real Gestapo.  You know the one that operated in a nation where no dissenting speech was allowed at all.   The nation where no due process was allowed.  Get back to me about the Gestapo when the media is one hundred percent gagged in its criticism of Trump.  When the courts become predetermined appendages of the rulers.  You are an idiot!

...stave off stroke territory, control your blood pressure and realize the skank level you're responding to brother....it ain't worth it.......

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...stave off stroke territory, control your blood pressure and realize the skank level you're responding to brother....it ain't worth it.......

Actually, I am fairly relaxed.  I'm more upset about an opportunity lost over the weekend where I could have made a couple thousand dollars on a quick buy.  Anyways, guys like him should not be allowed to operate off to the side because that is how nations such as Nazi Germany came into existence.  The German people thought guys like Billslime would fade away especially when the economy shifted for the better but they wound up running that country.  Then other than hyper-nationalism no other speech was allowed publicly.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This is near Orlando and a few years- maybe 18 I can't remember- one of the local sheriff's was being interviewed on why the police used 50 bullets to stop one man who was shooting at cops and the sheriffs response was basically that officers on the scene finished a clip and saw no need to use another clip.

Yeah. Grady Judd... guy had killed had killed Deputy Matt Williams and his K9 partner Diogi. 

https://www.odmp.org/officer/18528-deputy-sheriff-vernon-matthew-williams

Q: why did you shoot him 68 times?

A: that’s all the bullets we had. We would have shot him more if we didn’t run out. 

• Haha (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Yeah. Grady Judd... guy had killed had killed Deputy Matt Williams and his K9 partner Diogi. 

https://www.odmp.org/officer/18528-deputy-sheriff-vernon-matthew-williams

Q: why did you shoot him 68 times?

A: that’s all the bullets we had. We would have shot him more if we didn’t run out. 

Q: Wasn't 68 rubber ones effective?

A: No they bounce off and increase the price of your new tires.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You need a permanent banning.  Using the term Gestapo makes light of the millions of victims that suffered at the hands of the real Gestapo.  You know the one that operated in a nation where no dissenting speech was allowed at all.   The nation where no due process was allowed.  Get back to me about the Gestapo when the media is one hundred percent gagged in its criticism of Trump.  When the courts become predetermined appendages of the rulers.  You are an idiot!

Shhhh - quiet you

36 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

meh was just a white Trump voter *yawn* nothing for the commie media to see

Its getting close.

My fear is this will quickly escalate into open warfare in the streets.  As many of the so labeled "right wing" groups are composed of ex-military, pro-patriot combat veterans skilled in urban warfare situations from Middle East tours of duty I suspect any open engagement would result in the Antifa and their followers being slaughtered in the streets.  You can play as many video games and take as many self-defense sessions as you like but nothing prepares you for the real thing.  These conflicts can't be allowed to happen but without police in the streets empowered to act who is going to step in?  Frankly, if I'm a rank and file cop on the street I'm not jumping in between any shooting match between the sides. Why get killed protecting people that hate you?  If this plays out to a tragic climax the only certainty here is we already know who the media  will blame and who the media will portray as the victim,

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It seems like the chief is asking for help without the mayor noticing... like when you need help getting out of a bad date and you mouth “help me” to your best friend and hope that your date doesn’t notice..

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My fear is this will quickly escalate into open warfare in the streets.  As many of the so labeled "right wing" groups are composed of ex-military, pro-patriot combat veterans skilled in urban warfare situations from Middle East tours of duty I suspect any open engagement would result in the Antifa and their followers being slaughtered in the streets.  You can play as many video games and take as many self-defense sessions as you like but nothing prepares you for the real thing.  These conflicts can't be allowed to happen but without police in the streets empowered to act who is going to step in?  Frankly, if I'm a rank and file cop on the street I'm not jumping in between any shooting match between the sides. Why get killed protecting people that hate you?  If this plays out to a tragic climax the only certainty here is we already know who the media  will blame and who the media will portray as the victim,

That scenario has long been the dream of a certain group of people in the (old) establishment. Two years ago the very idea of it happening was mocked... yet, here we are. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That scenario has long been the dream of a certain group of people in the (old) establishment. Two years ago the very idea of it happening was mocked... yet, here we are. 

:beer: 

Not only mocked, but openly encouraged.  

How do you feel now, Gary and the rest of your motley crew?   You just couldn't wait a few months for the polls to decide, could you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This guy was yielding a knife, he was white, the cops were right there and they just let him be. 

Yes, the racist was threatening people with a knife, nothing happened even with police right there. Had that been a black guy threatening white people he would have a ticket on his toe 

Your assumption is that every interaction between a hostile civilian ends and a police officer ends in death for the hostile civilian?  

This is beyond moronic.  There are a number of  variables that are demonstrably different between Blake and the jackass in the video shown.  These include, geez, I don’t know...different scenarios, different locations, and different people.