Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, njbuff said:

You think any of those organizations mentioned by Larry give a flying fvck about children?

They aren't looters, rioters or thugs, so why would they care?

It really is amazing. These people are evil. They have all been exposed. Some on here could care less about innocent children dying and its disgusting. Mentally ill people. 

• Like (+1) 4

BBQ Restaurant Cancels Catering Job with “Back the Blue” Police Supporters After Leftists Threaten to Burn Down their Business

by Jim Hoft

Original Article

The Present Moment Has Set Blacks Back a Half-Century

by Dennis Prager

Original Article

According to the make-believe world of the left, we are experiencing a great moment in American racial history. For the first time, the story goes, more whites than ever are coming to realize how racist America is, how racist cops are and how systemically racist everything in America is. Only now do many Americans understand just how racist Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, Ulysses Grant, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, "whitening" agents, meritocracy, Western culture, Christianity, jailing blacks and the NFL are. The bestselling book in America is about alleged "white fragility" -- the term for any rational response to the irrational charge that all whites are racist.

a few days after a KKK leader was arrested in Richmond this happens...not surprising. 

why isn't the president attacking these people?  

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

You think any of those organizations mentioned by Larry give a flying fvck about children?

They aren't looters, rioters or thugs, so why would they care?

why do you keep calling people of color thugs? 

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

a few days after a KKK leader was arrested in Richmond this happens...not surprising. 

why isn't the president attacking these people?  

why do you keep calling people of color thugs? 

Did I ever say the words "people of color" dipshyt?

Thugs, looters, rioters come in all forms you disingenuous prick.

Whose the real racist here.

In any of the pictures or videos of what is going on violently in this country right now, it's not just black people. Holy moly.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Did I ever say the words "people of color" dipshyt?

Thugs, looters, rioters come in all forms you disingenuous prick.

Whose the real racist here.

In any of the pictures or videos of what is going on violently in this country right now, it's not just black people. Holy moly.

nope

you def mention the word thug all over this forum when its related to the BLM movement. ive seen it. 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

nope

you def mention the word thug all over this forum when its related to the BLM movement. ive seen it. 

There are a lot of white people who support BLM.

Again, thug means "violent" not "black". 

Any violent person to anyone with a brain is a thug. You are the one throwing it around that it is only black people. 

Are you seriously this fvcking stupid or do you just enjoy your ridiculous race-baiting shyt?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There are a lot of white people who support BLM.

Again, thug means "violent" not "black". 

Any violent person to anyone with a brain is a thug. You are the one throwing it around that it is only black people. 

Are you seriously this fvcking stupid or do you just enjoy your ridiculous race-baiting shyt?

I think we all know the answer to that question...

either way, I am sure Emperor Xi approves of his message.

14 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Woah, please do not post such things on this site.  PLEASE.

I would prefer not to, but I thought it was important because it involves the underlying cause we're told gives rise to the primary topic and it illustrates the reality of what we typically discuss only in theory.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

This truly is hilarious and shows the absurdity that is the LEFT. These idiots are now turning on DeBalsio also. I love it!! Hilarious!!

Isn't that special.  It's like something like this has never ever happened before.

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Leftists have the be the dumbest people on the planet.

Black Lives Matter! But only the ones who agree with me! :lol: 

"I'll ***** you outta that whip!".  ?

This, after he overruns the guy who's about 3 feet wide, ends up on his ass, then rolls up with two "just-in-case" buddies, threatening the man who's got to worry about himself and the young lady with him who appears to be his daughter.   Then, he breaks into some type of ritualistic mating dance like an albino peacock, all before screeching with a voice that sounds like he's still 3 months out from puberty that the other guy is a the p***** . 

It would all be funny, if not for the little girl who surely walks away feeling less safe, targeted and bullied by some random turd.  

The only solace here is that it's quite likely at some point, this a******* pushes someone who pushes back. 

Most of these folks are either rich people with nothing better to do and decided that they want to belong to something and be noticed..........

or..............

there is absolutely no father figure in their lives.

Sometimes both.

....the longer grade school is out and Fisher Price WiFi  promulgates with mommies not checking on their children, the LOWER this place sinks with flotilla derailing ANY type of reasonable debate/dissertation.....some of these newbees make Tibs and Gary look like "choir boyz"....did I just say THAT?........

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

City district attorneys rip de Blasio over planned release of high-risk inmates

https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/city-district-attorneys-rip-de-blasio-over-planned-release-of-high-risk-inmates/

Why is this a surprise? Just talking to my son who is a NYS DOC worker. Cuomo wants to close 8 more jails. Hmmmm, Just so happens to be the number of jails in the Northern NY region where he is not voted for. Also, if an inmate on a roadway work crew tries to escape. That cant shoot. They have to let him escape. Let this sink in!! Just let that criminal go.

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, wppete said:

City district attorneys rip de Blasio over planned release of high-risk inmates

https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/city-district-attorneys-rip-de-blasio-over-planned-release-of-high-risk-inmates/

Under what legal authority are they going to release these people? Pre-conviction inmates requires a judge to sign a release, and post-conviction inmates cannot have their sentences interrupted (absent a resentencing by a judge.)

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Under what legal authority are they going to release these people? Pre-conviction inmates requires a judge to sign a release, and post-conviction inmates cannot have their sentences interrupted (absent a resentencing by a judge.)

NY State has been doing this for months. Not sure how.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8476067/St-Louis-lawyers-brandished-AR-15-handgun-protesters-investigation.html

People must allow protesters to do whatever they want according to this prosecutor...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8475645/Gritty-images-crime-ridden-New-York-City-70s-80s-fears-NYPD-cuts.html

It's always about fear...

Edited by Reality Check
  • Like (+1) 1