Report: Fitzy to hit the market

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same wr's plus matt forte. same nice defense plus whatever they draft. they should have a similar to better year.

I'm pretty sure 5-6 of their defensive starters were slated to be FAs. Harrison is gone, Cromartie is gone, jury's still out on Davis and Pace landings.

Fitz has overplayed his hand with the Jets... Way overplayed his hand...

Yup...though I think the RG3 meeting is just a scare tactic by the Jets. I'm sure they want Fitz back but they are going to wait him out and he's going to have to capitulate.

@MMehtaNYDN

Ryan Fitzpatrick is out of options. It's time for him to re-sign with the Jets. #nyj http://nydn.us/1TTGOlC

i like mehta but he's wrong on this. let fitz sit until after the draft. maybe teams who might have wanted him won't need him because they'll get a new guy. but than, if someone doesn't get their guy fitz may look better. and shirely, by camp when some of these guys don't pan out well in practice or someone goes down, fitz is the first call.

fitz has got the money and while he is competitive he is smart. and hopefully he is smart enough to sit and wait. he has the head and experience to pick up a system rather quickly.

if i am fitz i'm not actively looking until june if i must.