LEODIS OUT!

Yay....let's be negative all the time so if we stink, well, at least I'm right, and if we are great then I'll be happy to hear that I was wrong. What a great way to go through life.

I'm not negative all the time. I was psyched when we hired Rex. I still think he is a great guy. It is sad to me that he is so inflexible and/or dumb that he won't change his obsolete scheme. There is no industry that is not subject to change, and in each of these there are people that cling to the old way of doing things. Rex is one of those. It's a bummer. I'd rather be wrong.

I've been wrong before when predicting good things and when predicting bad things. An example of this is that although I like TT and see him as our starter, I still think EJ has potential as an NFL starter. I predicted Kiko would fail because he is too small to last as an NFL linebacker. I was right about that but it is still a bummer. I didn't think Darby would step in year one and do what he did....glad I was wrong. I thought Goodwin would eventually be a real threat....bummed I was wrong.....still have my fingers crossed. Is that an adequate mix for you?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is we have developmental guys and two starters. and Robey who is a slot corner and a size matchup situation too.

Gilmore gets dinged and even Ronald did.

I used to cringe when Brooks 33 came in.

Who is the starter when one of those two go down?

I don't like loosing the depth either, but the Steelers were rolling with Ross Cockrell--our former pick for a good portion of the year. I think one of our developmental guys steps up, and Graham can play CB if necessary. I don't think any team has ideal secondary depth. that's why I'd draft more competition late if possible. But our two starters are great.

Good riddance. The last of the amazing run of horrible first round picks from the last decade. Will be easily replaced for less $.

I agree, wasted #1 pick. Cost us more games than he ever won.

Edited by 1st&ten

I don't like loosing the depth either, but the Steelers were rolling with Ross Cockrell--our former pick for a good portion of the year. I think one of our developmental guys steps up, and Graham can play CB if necessary. I don't think any team has ideal secondary depth. that's why I'd draft more competition late if possible. But our two starters are great.

Well A Williams could too as i once posted. And you are correct. Thing is when a starter goes down at corner , often times the play calling is changed, greatly even.

i would have trusted Leo to fill in at #1or #2 corner.

Luxury ? Sure. But it could have been done.

let me ask this. if Graham needs to move to CB, and he is a bit slow and will get picked on, who replaces him?

Duke ? a box safety at best?

I think about these things waay to much B-)

Collateral damage from the Whaley/Rex spending spree of 2015. Now they'll be looking for bargain bin UFA pickups or draft picks to take his place, a position of apparent priority for Rex's defenses.

Better hope Gilmore plays a full 16 which he hasn't done since his rookie season in 2012.

I was thinking the same thing.

I agree, wasted #1 pick. Cost us more games than he every won.

yes. he sure did. damn him.

Shall we list the #1 picks that won or lost Bills games?

As a backup.

The year before he dramatically improved.

Nine lady danthin...

The 12 Days of Christmas will never be the same.

mean but funny.

but mean

I was thinking the same thing.

its a real concern Dopey

I'm not negative all the time. I was psyched when we hired Rex. I still think he is a great guy. It is sad to me that he is so inflexible and/or dumb that he won't change his obsolete scheme. There is no industry that is not subject to change, and in each of these there are people that cling to the old way of doing things. Rex is one of those. It's a bummer. I'd rather be wrong.

I've been wrong before when predicting good things and when predicting bad things. An example of this is that although I like TT and see him as our starter, I still think EJ has potential as an NFL starter. I predicted Kiko would fail because he is too small to last as an NFL linebacker. I was right about that but it is still a bummer. I didn't think Darby would step in year one and do what he did....glad I was wrong. I thought Goodwin would eventually be a real threat....bummed I was wrong.....still have my fingers crossed. Is that an adequate mix for you?

Let us know when you coach a team to 2 afc championships.