LEODIS OUT!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am already preparing for this.

Damn good thing i am not the GM, because Fred would still be here.

Fred i kind of get... because he wants to be the 40 year old rb. I would have surely given him 2015 if he wanted to retire. But when he says he felt he should be playing for 3 more i dont know man. Everyone is so high on Dareus but i honestly think it was a byproduct of who was there with him. He made them better. But they made him better as well. Kyle is a force even at 33 or whatever he is

I have not read the 11 pages of posts to see whether someone posted, but I just read Leodis' statement.

Very classy.

Definitely was sweet and all, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he didn't write a word of it. Who goes on to twitter and praises the organization they were just fired from this morning? This is just his agent making sure no bridges are burnt and he's still employable elsewhere.

It was indeed.

agreed, f all the tiny minded haters here who cannot see the forest

Definitely was sweet and all, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he didn't write a word of it. Who goes on to twitter and praises the organization they were just fired from this morning? This is just his agent making sure no bridges are burnt and he's still employable elsewhere.

what the point you are making? trying to demean the man again?

FUMBLE!!!!

seeing the the big picture are we?

very brave little fellow you must be

I'm a little surprised. If he was really willing to renegotiate his contract then he would have been a decent backup. Better than Butler or Brooks to be sure. Even if Cromartie is the plan, I seriously doubt that they can sign him for less than McKelvin would have taken.

Maybe they couldn't reach an agreement on a renegotiation. They certainly couldn't keep him at the current cap hit.