LEODIS OUT!

BYE BYE LEODIS!

Big choke, big joke. Made more costly plays than big plays in his tenure with the Bills!

Go listen to his interviews, this guy was one big cancer. 15 year playoff drought is coming to an end. Gettting rid of cancers. Now just need to get rid of the biggest one.....REX!

yes he was awful and brought the body to its veritable knees didn't he? probably a card carrying communist plotting the total demise of.. something!

good riddance I say!!

Big Bills fan i take it? rooting for the laundry and all that. hip hip cheerio

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know when you coach a team to 2 afc championships.

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

1. I never said that I am a good coach, a football genius or anything like either of those things. Neither is required to see that Rex screwed up our defense in 2015 and that his archaic scheme no longer works.

2. Rex has not coached a team to an AFC championship.

those three guys at the bottom of the roster. IK, Salas and TJ Barnes. We have no one from the Jets who actually plays meaningful snaps unless half the team hits IR. But people keep posting this.

You're right. Percy doesn't play meaningful minutes.

Because he already hit the IR.

I would not be surprised if he is already on the 2018 IR.

I thought it was a Rodak article??

we have

McCoy

Karlos

Gillislee

Wilder

they will surely pick up another post draft if not during the draft for a bargain price.

and heck we still have Felton !

Powell is no great shakes for me

lacanfora wrote last week that he expects Rex to make another play for Bilal. Rodak may have written that too but I didn't see it. Powell is a different RB than Karlos or Gillislee and Wilder is a PS caliber guy until he proves otherwise. Powell is a younger version of Fred. Felton is a true FB, he's not getting the ball. It is Dixon's roster spot that is open. Wilder is depth for camp.

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

1. I never said that I am a good coach, a football genius or anything like either of those things. Neither is required to see that Rex screwed up our defense in 2015 and that his archaic scheme no longer works.

2. Rex has not coached a team to an AFC championship.

You're right. Percy doesn't play meaningful minutes.

Because he already hit the IR.

I would not be surprised if he is already on the 2018 IR.

Harvin isn't on the team. Edited by YoloinOhio

lacanfora wrote last week that he expects Rex to make another play for Bilal. Rodak may have written that too but I didn't see it. Powell is a different RB than Karlos or Gillislee and Wilder is a PS caliber guy until he proves otherwise. Powell is a younger version of Fred. Felton is a true FB, he's not getting the ball. It is Dixon's roster spot that is open. Wilder is depth for camp.

Ah Thank you! I trust in your assistance to keep me up to speed!

yes he was awful and brought the body to its veritable knees didn't he? probably a card carrying communist plotting the total demise of.. something!

good riddance I say!!

Big Bills fan i take it? rooting for the laundry and all that. hip hip cheerio

Things have to turn around. Got rid of Quitters in Williams 94 ( I liked Marrone, but him to ), Spiller, SJ13, Harvin, now Leodis.

Things have to turnaround

Things have to turnaround

Things have to turnaround.

Keeping Glenn, INcognito, Taylor, Sammy, KW, Dareus, Gilmore, Etc....Things have to turnaround!!!

Harvin isn't on the team.

Sorry I used present tense instead of past tense. Violation.

The point is that Harvin is an example of Rex picking up useless Jets.

Think we might draft a Clemson guy that played with Rex's kid?

Sorry I used present tense instead of past tense. Violation.

The point is that Harvin is an example of Rex picking up useless Jets.

Think we might draft a Clemson guy that played with Rex's kid?

yes, i hope so, because Clemson has a ton of talent. Edited by YoloinOhio

In what sense was he useless?

apparently because he played for the Jets for 2 months.

He got hurt early, has a injury history, but he was good when he played. That's always been who he was. They knew what they were getting. He was hardly useless IMO. He's very talented.

That said, he's barely considered a former Jet and he isn't on the roster so doesn't fit the popular "we are basically the Jets now" narrative

Edited by YoloinOhio

Is Felton safe? Does his contract justify keeping him instead of chewing on a big bag of dead money?

Felton sitting on his big fat ass and when we needed a big block to get the first down, he turned into the king of whiff!

apparently because he played for the Jets for 2 months.

He got hurt early, has a injury history, but he was good when he played. That's always been who he was. They knew what they were getting. He was hardly useless IMO. He's very talented.

That said, he's barely considered a former Jet and he isn't on the roster so doesn't fit the popular "we are basically the Jets now" narrative

Beethoven is also very talented but hasn't put out any good music lately because he is dead. Harvin never ever plays a full season and the odds of him playing 8 games were low when we signed him. It was nice seeing him make that first TD of the year but it was a bad pickup of a troubled guy for a lot of money.

Are you saying Harvin was a good pickup?

To answer Cat, Harvin was useless because he was a football player who did not play football. If he was in the locker room upgrading the apps on everyone's playbook IPads he might not have been completely useless I suppose. Are you aware of them giving him an IT support role while he was hurt?

Beethoven is also very talented but hasn't put out any good music lately because he is dead. Harvin never ever plays a full season and the odds of him playing 8 games were low when we signed him. It was nice seeing him make that first TD of the year but it was a bad pickup of a troubled guy for a lot of money.

Are you saying Harvin was a good pickup?

To answer Cat, Harvin was useless because he was a football player who did not play football. If he was in the locker room upgrading the apps on everyone's playbook IPads he might not have been completely useless I suppose. Are you aware of them giving him an IT support role while he was hurt?

your irrelevant analogies are entertaining at least!