LEODIS OUT!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RapSheet

A starter throughout his career, former #Bills CB Leodis McKelvin, 30, will draw interest on a FA market without a ton of corner depth.

I think the Bills did him and themselves a favor here. Leonids has been a very solid player when healthy the last few years. The problem is that he has missed games, over the full length of his career he has been inconsistent and the Bills will draft at least one CB to get depth.

:lol: Well that clears things up. In summary, you will continue to post things that you simply cannot justify. Carry on.

Sometimes you need to look deeply into details to see why something is happening. For example, if the economy is tanking there are many possible reasons. Other times no such deep analysis is required. For instance, if I predict that this year's Indy 500 will not be won by a Yugo, I would not feel the need to get into the nitty gritty. Rex's defense is not exactly like a Yugo because at one time it was indeed innovative. So was Atari Pong. Do you think that Atari Pong will win video game of the year in 2016?

Count me among those that like Butler also. Gilmore, Darby, Robey and Butler are a good quartet.

Glad Leodis is gone. He's got talent, but he just doesn't have enough going on upstairs to harness it. You can't win with players like him.

Sometimes you need to look deeply into details to see why something is happening. For example, if the economy is tanking there are many possible reasons. Other times no such deep analysis is required. For instance, if I predict that this year's Indy 500 will not be won by a Yugo, I would not feel the need to get into the nitty gritty. Rex's defense is not exactly like a Yugo because at one time it was indeed innovative. So was Atari Pong. Do you think that Atari Pong will win video game of the year in 2016?

Yawn! Let's obfuscate with a silly analogy to avoid admitting that you're FOS on this. :thumbsup:

interesting analogy.

Atari pong does have a cult following you know?

Yep. And he hurt us severely in Pats*2.

With Leodis, you gotta take the hot with the ice cold. Cuz you'll get them both.

Life of a corner back.

we all agree he should never have been a return guy. but as corner i could deal with him after his coaching up

Collateral damage from the Whaley/Rex spending spree of 2015. Now they'll be looking for bargain bin UFA pickups or draft picks to take his place, a position of apparent priority for Rex's defenses.

Better hope Gilmore plays a full 16 which he hasn't done since his rookie season in 2012.

There was NOTHING preventing the bills from keeping McKelvin....NOTHING

Stop with your crap