LEODIS OUT!

A neck injury that's been nagging him for a while in which he contemplated retirement?

I'll call Whaleys bluff on that one.

Of course injury effects a units success. It doesn't take away from a ****ty coaching job though. One that was ****ty before the injuries.

so whaley is lying? so dw is so evil that he would allow a player to return that could potentially leave him a paraplegic or worse? seems reasonable i'll go with that.

leodis couldn't stay healthy for a couple years and we need young guys who can stay healthy.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yea the 2nd game in which AW was acting like a complete moron up and down the field of which he got injured getting beat down the field for a TD by Edleman.

Yes the slightly above average safety Aaron Williams got injured in week 2. It shouldn't result in the defense not being able to touch the QB.

watching your points serpentine through existence can be exhausting

Edited by The Big Cat

so whaley is lying? so dw is so evil that he would allow a player to return that could potentially leave him a paraplegic or worse? seems reasonable i'll go with that.

leodis couldn't stay healthy for a couple years and we need young guys who can stay healthy.

Like who?

Gilmore Darby, Williams Rambo?

who are you speaking about?

Please explain how the scheme is crappy. You keep repeating things that you seemingly cannot backup with any real football expertise that you can demonstrate with actual analysis.

It has led teams to crappy records for 6 years straight.

watching your points serpentine through existence can be exhausting

AW said he has had two neck injuries.. Whaley says what he has to without lying.. You know that BC

; )

Edited by 3rdand12

I didn't say he was lieing.

I'm saying Whaley is putting a lot of faith into something that doesn't appear too reliable to be putting faith into.

I feel the same every time I read one of your posts.

Which is an indictment on your inability to follow the same points I've been making for the last 10 years on this site. But whatever. On me, I guess.

These "I know you are but what I am" posts of yours are just priceless, though.
Edited by The Big Cat

Sometimes you have to cut players you like when you're not getting a good ROI. McKelvin is out because Darby is awesome and $4M is way too much to pay a backup. Now hopefully we can re-sign Gilmore and keep our top 2 CBs as a solid tandem for years to come.

Edited by ndirish1978

Sometimes you have to cut players you like when you're not gettinga good ROI. McKelvin is out because Darby is awesome and $4M is way too much to pay a backup. Now hopefully we can re-sign Gilmore and keep our top 2 CBs as a solid tandem for years to come.

This

CBF

I didn't say he was lieing.

I'm saying Whaley is putting a lot of faith into something that doesn't appear too reliable to be putting faith into.

I feel the same every time I read one of your posts.

so the bills dr's and also outside dr's that aw I'm sure has gone to get second opinions from are giving whaley bad info? if the dr's won't sign off on aw playing they won't. i mean aw could get his entire deal paid to him if his injury caused him to retire. these deals are insured like that. the insurance company would throw a fit if aw went on the field if he wasn't ready.