Bills' 2016 Season Ticket Sales Already Over 52K

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have beaches too, it is called Lake Erie. & it may not be as scenic as the Pacific ocean but at least you don't have a chance of getting attacked by a great white shark everytime you decide to go for a swim.

Haha. I was just kidding because people act like Miami and SD are supposed to not support their teams because there is so much to do there.

Sure,but they also ate a lot of money last year. I guess the excitement of the clown Bros. on the sideline is all Brandon had to offer up for 2016.

the after market last year was very strong......anyone who sold $100 lower bowl tickets to every game almost DOUBLED their money.

INDY, NE, NYG & DAL all went for +$250.

MIA +$200, CINCY +$150

HOU & NYJ $100

Nope. It's www.fireRussBrandon.org

Sorry you forgot to renew your domain

Speculators buying up the season tickets...

Of they are speculators, this has been the way Bills tickets have been for years but it is okay for many Pats* fans never go to stadium in Fixboro because it is too expensive.

I know some people that are on a waiting list and paid $50 per season ticket request to get on the list. I'm not sure if the Bills are still going through existing season ticket holders 1st or if it's because they requested our section. I also heard they will cap out out at 60k again.

But people were saying that they weren't going to spend any more money on the Bills!

We have some idiots but we are arguably one of the best fan bases in all of sports. So diehard. In a weird way, I'm glad weren't not the Patriots. No one will ever question our loyalty and no one deserves a winner more than us.

You know the people who say "Never going to spend anymore money on the Bills" are the ones who never purchased Bills season tickets and probably some of them have never been to a Bills game. Edited by Beef Jerky

I know some people that are on a waiting list and paid $50 per season ticket request to get on the list. I'm not sure if the Bills are still going through existing season ticket holders 1st or if it's because they requested our section. I also heard they will cap out out at 60k again.

they are waiting on the current Season Ticket Member Relocation/Upgrade Process

Your relocation date and time are based on your seniority.

​i'm a member since 1986 and my call in date is 3/15/16........so they should be done with everyone by 4/1/16.

TOP SECRET INSIDER INFO JUST FOR TBD's....in the lower bowl....the "odd" number rows have 3-4 inches MORE knee/leg room

You know the people who say "Never going to spend anymore money on the Bills" are the ones who never purchased Bills season tickets and probably some of them have never been to a Bills game.

You're probably right. Keyboard warriors lol

Are there stats indicating that secondary market sales have increased in recent years? Maybe it's just that people are buying in to the idea that the team's staying.

not that the league has released. but they are certainly using the info to help with so called value pricing the different individual games.

i can tell you from first hand experience that the secondary market on bills tix went up 30% in 2015 from 2014 pricing.

The reason the ticket renewal is so high at this point is because the Bills keep sending emails stating that "because of high demand" you need to renew ASAP or "Time is running out to renew your 2016 Season Tickets." it's total BS, if the demand was so high, then why would it matter if we took our time to decide to renew? they would sell regardless!

Edited by ricojes

The reason the ticket renewal is so high at this point is because the Bills keep sending emails stating that "because of high demand" you need to renew ASAP or "Time is running out to renew your 2016 Season Tickets." it's total BS, if the demand was so high, then why would it matter if we took our time to decide to renew? they would sell regardless!

There is a cap that they put on Season Tickets.