Bills' 2016 Season Ticket Sales Already Over 52K

Haha yes it was a joke.

A LOT of people that go to the games are more concerned with getting completely shitfaced then the actual result.

It's an event that many treat as a drunken competition.

You can remove the drunken part as well. A lot of people go for the event, with or without drinking. They just truly enjoy the experience regardless of the quality of the play.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they have beaches!!! That excuses them from being terrible fans!!!

It's all the transplants who live out there and root for their former teams.

Edited by Helpmenow

I expected nothing less. Terry and Kim made a commitment to the team, area, and fans. The fans need to show their appreciation.

I'm not from the area, but I have much respect for all the locals and season ticket holders whom have supported the team through the mess. Terry and Kim have stepped up and saved the team but at this point I would venture to say the team owes the fans not vice versa. That place should have been a ghost town years ago.

I'm not from the area, but I have much respect for all the locals and season ticket holders whom have supported the team through the mess. Terry and Kim have stepped up and saved the team but at this point I would venture to say the team owes the fans not vice versa. That place should have been a ghost town years ago.

No kidding. How about rewarding the best fans with a competitive team might help

We just completed our 30th year of season tickets. Each year, for 30 years, my one friend will pronounce multiple times that he's done - he's not spending money on these clowns again...........When the bill came to my one friend who has the account, he sent a mass text out and of course for the 31st year in a row, friend #1 said what the hell else am I going to spend my money on.

He'll be on here occasionally and constantly telling us he's done. But, he won't be! Besides me, he's the only one that has had them for all 31 years consecutively. Some dropped out altogether, and some thought it would be a better deal to with clients etc for free who were paying and then realized there's nothing like going with the same guys you always go with.

Why would we stop now?

Cubs haven't won in over a 100 years... 100 years. They turn out the people. Sure they get everybody's panties in a tizzy every 10 years or so, like they are going to win it all... Every April, life springs eternal.

But that is not the point because there is almost 10 million people from the Wisconsin Line through Illinois to Indiana and the those loveable losers Cubs have regionalized throughout the country. What's amazing in BFLo is the small and widely spread market, and they turn out numbers like this! :thumbsup::thumbsup: 1/5 of the city's population has already signed on... That is impressive!

We really should be community owned.

But they have beaches!!! That excuses them from being terrible fans!!!

We have beaches too, it is called Lake Erie. & it may not be as scenic as the Pacific ocean but at least you don't have a chance of getting attacked by a great white shark everytime you decide to go for a swim.