Bills "frustrated" with Incognito contract demands*SIGNED*

he will be playing LT for the raiders......no one is paying a OG that kind of money

i think he made more because he can do both, and Donald Penn is uncertain. He's a better OG and the interior of their OL would be filthy... So therefore I hope they put him at LT :lol:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ritchie is a stud.....was the best player on team last season.....only player who deserved 1st team All-Pro

the bills led league in rushing with half an O-line (Glenn, Ritchie, Wood).......now fix the right side.

this is a very important signing.

Ritchie is a stud.....was the best player on team last season.....only player who deserved 1st team All-Pro

the bills led league in rushing with half an O-line (Glenn, Ritchie, Wood).......now fix the right side.

this is a very important signing.

He played well.

He was neither the best player on the team, nor did he deserve 1st team all-pro.

It's an important signing, but there's no need to overstate it.

Clint Boling money, just as many of us expected.

He played well.

He was neither the best player on the team, nor did he deserve 1st team all-pro.

It's an important signing, but there's no need to overstate it.

Clint Boling money, just as many of us expected.

Nice call man. Would be nice if there's a decent way out after year 2, no? I'm not fussed about it either way though at these numbers.

Nice call man. Would be nice if there's a decent way out after year 2, no? I'm not fussed about it either way though at these numbers.

Sure would...maybe something like $10M guaranteed, so cap hits would be:

2016 - $1M base + $3.333M signing

2017 - $1.5M base + $3.333M signing

2018 - $3.25M base + $3.333M signing