McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a freaking club fight. They happen every night in every city in the country and around the world. Bare knuckle too with no knives or guns.

How many people on this board have been in brawls like that in their lives?

McCoy is a guy. This is what guys do sometimes. Let it go. F*ck the NFL and their image.

@prevalwgrz

I have also learned that no suspects have been questioned in the LeSean McCoy incident, this includes McCoy himself @WGRZ @PhillyPolice

.@PhillyPolice: officer w/ broken ribs in McCoy incident released from hospital, 2nd officer still recovering @WGRZ

Edited by YoloinOhio

@mikerodak

Police have completed investigation into LeSean McCoy case and turned it over to DAs office, which is reviewing it for potential charges.

So the DA is basically reviewing the case to see if it would lead to a conviction. They have to know that this is never going to happen. At most, he'll plead guilty to disorderly conduct or public intoxication or some other slap on the wrist.

It's a freaking club fight. They happen every night in every city in the country and around the world. Bare knuckle too with no knives or guns.

How many people on this board have been in brawls like that in their lives?

McCoy is a guy. This is what guys do sometimes. Let it go. F*ck the NFL and their image.

Yea but it's 2015, the outraged tmz generation must dig in.

A-hole drunk cops meet A-hole drunken football players, now we should fire everyone.

I'm just waiting to hear from Meek Mill

anyone think there is more to the story besides the thumping? since we are mostly reaching conclusions anyways and conjecture aplenty is within the thread.

Off duty police keeping tabs on Mills?

Philly is a rough town and Recess is not a place you might see off duty cops. From what i have heard...

Edited by 3rdand12

Incognito had to sit out a year for saying mean things, hate to see what Roger gives McCoy.

Were the cops gay? OH BOY!

In my next barfight I am getting Gug to represent me....

I know I will be in safe hands.... :)

Better off getting him to defend you at the fight. He is one tough hombre!

Edited by fansince88

anyone think there is more to the story besides the thumping? since we are mostly reaching conclusions anyways and conjecture aplenty is within the thread.

Off duty police keeping tabs on Mills?

Philly is a rough town and Recess is not a place you might see off duty cops. From what i have heard...

You might be on to something. Meek has recently been subject to a police investigation.