McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

@AdamSchefter

NFL has reached no decision on potential pending discipline for Bills RB LeSean McCoy, per NFL official. Review is ongoing.

Sounds like the report weeks ago that there would be no charges against Shady, but the DA's office said that wasn't true. And then it turned out to be true.

@EWood70

Eric Wood Retweeted Adam Schefter

If the law didn't come down on him in an altercation involving two of its own police officers, why should the NFL?

Yep.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the report weeks ago that there would be no charges against Shady, but the DA's office said that wasn't true. And then it turned out to be true.

Yep.

i thought the same thing - the DA didn't want anything leaked before they were ready to close the investigation and neither does the NFL. But it appears neither has evidence to punish.

@EWood70

Eric Wood Retweeted Adam Schefter

If the law didn't come down on him in an altercation involving two of its own police officers, why should the NFL?

Certainly there is a grey area between completely innocent and guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The NFL operates in that area and is it's own judge, jury, and executioner

Certainly there is a grey area between completely innocent and guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The NFL operates in that area and is it's own judge, jury, and executioner

An area where they have lost repeatedly as they would in this case if they attempt to suspend.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

An area where they have lost repeatedly as they would in this case if they attempt to suspend.

This.

NFL got burned on Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, deflate-gate and other much more serious situations. Why extend the losing streak for a 2 AM bar fight?

The cop victim issue is immaterial.

Peterson served a suspension that was 15 games long.

Ray Rice was initially suspended for 2 games and then was suspended indefinitely. The indefinite suspension was overturned (after he missed 13 games), but he would never play again----so a functional "indefinite suspension" after all.

"The law didn't come down on" Big Ben (also because the DA didn't feel a rime was committed) either--he got 4 games.

The "serious situation" of deflategate will have it's suspension upheld.

With age comes wisdom.

Sometimes.

a little of both perhaps Augie!

Still working on perfection over here.

looking like i am going over budget and late on this project though. Oh well, i bet i get a participation trophy when i die !!!

@salmaiorana

If you were LeSean McCoy, wouldnt you just lay low on Twitter for awhile? Really wonder about this guy

Thats how I feel about the embarassment of the Buffalo media. They call for his head, slink away when there are no charges, and now play the 'I told you so' game with something as trivial as this.

Just lay low for awhile, Sal.

Edited by Captain_Quint

Lessons learned? Not looking like it.

@thebiglead

LeSean McCoy and Lou Williams Kobe-Related Twitter Beef Over a Woman?

https://t.co/Fd0l6z1ld8

@salmaiorana

If you were LeSean McCoy, wouldn’t you just lay low on Twitter for awhile? Really wonder about this guy

I dont

CBF