Manning retired... Indy statue in future

BuffaloBill

144 members have voted

1. 1. Will Peyton retire on a wave of good fortune?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

body language alert:

if he cries....he's being defacto forced out before he's ready.

if he keeps it together......he's leaving because he truly wants to.

I think he's leaving because his agent checked around and there are no teams interested in signing him

Nucci - you're right. The two teams most likely to want him and fit would be the Texans and the Rams. Both have a running game, and very good defense, but just need a QB. The Texans leaked they did not have an interest. I'm a little surprised the Rams didn't want to take a flier on him for a year.

It's better for Manning anyway to retire on top and start a new career.

Nucci - you're right. The two teams most likely to want him and fit would be the Texans and the Rams. Both have a running game, and very good defense, but just need a QB. The Texans leaked they did not have an interest. I'm a little surprised the Rams didn't want to take a flier on him for a year.

It's better for Manning anyway to retire on top and start a new career.

Both the Texans and Rams need a helluva lot more than just a QB. Even if a QB were all those teams need, an old Peyton Manning with diminishing skills is not the answer. It's time for him to go.

After 18 seasons, 71,940 regular-season passing yards, 539 touchdowns and two Lombardi Trophies, Peyton Manning will call it a career on Monday.

@Broncos

Thank you, Peyton, and congratulations on your magnificent 18-year NFL career! http://j.mp/1p8CT7N

Cc3v11CW0AAaItr.jpg

Congrats on a great career! I'm glad he decided to hang em up, because watching him this year was painful!

I look forward to seeing where he ends up next

Lipton tea commercial

Prob a GM in a year or 2 after studying the front office stuff.

@NFL

Have a career, Peyton Manning!!

Cc3zz4YUUAETu4J.jpg

539 TD passes. More than anyone in NFL history. Peyton. Manning. 1f44f.png1f44f.png1f44f.png

Cc37pDfUkAAO2Uf.jpg

It's official: Peyton Manning is retiring. In five years, he'll be inducted into the Hall of Fame but for now he'll have to settle for slightly less prestigious Twitter accolades.