Remembering board participants

4merper4mer

Ice has some legendary tirades - but the spherical geckos balanced everything out B-)

Now - Go Shovel Your Driveway !

Hey, Ice had nothing to do with one-legged spherical geckos. That was me, Rosen, and Just Jack.

And if Kultarr's Pouch shows up now, I'm done for the day and having a drink.

What happened to NeverGiveUP? Wasn't he the individual who because of insider sources was able to predict the Bills first draft choice? He hasn't been around the last couple of years. Who spooked him? Beerball was that you? You can be a provocateur!

What happened to NeverGiveUP? Wasn't he the individual who because of insider sources was able to predict the Bills first draft choice? He hasn't been around the last couple of years. Who spooked him? Beerball was that you? You can be a provocateur!

I never saw the discussion at the time, but I heard recently he was suspected to be Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I never saw the discussion at the time, but I heard recently he was suspected to be Ryan Fitzpatrick.

If that is the case then we need someone to scout the Jets; board for us. I'm always going to be a Fitz fan. He's carved out a lucrative career for himself. It beats the grind of working on Wall Street and being glued to the computer screen.

ICE was memorable for his tirades, cablelady for her sweetness. Heck I even have memories from the HyperBills board at D & C.com. Neeraj Mangla and John Paworski (sp?) and I had many heated who to draft debate. As remember the Eric Moulds' draft when many felt that Leland McElroy was the pick or others were upset we didn't take Bobby Engram or another WR in Derrick Mayes from Notre Dame and I wanted Amani Toomer to pair with his former QB at Michigan, Todd Collins.

Who was that cardinals fan? He was pretty amusing.

He was a horrible human being. (Ed, BF in Indiana...he's one who was forbidden to visit here after he found a mate.)

He gave up.

Mark VI

San Jose Bills fan - was awesome on the draft

the Senator - Mike Leach

Spiked Lemonaide

TBone

Jim in Anchorage

Ieatcrayonz

Lori

Cablelady

and yes, NJ Sue

I'v seen Jim in anchorage around, mostly off the wall

I've been a bored participant around here for nearly 20 years now. You people really need to pick it up a bit.

18 yrs B-)