Super Bowl 50 game thread

YoloinOhio

yeah it was song and dab when he was winning but reverted back to the same old sore loser when times are tough

Yep. That was the guy we saw the first couple years when people were questioning his leadership. Denver had him rattled and off his game and it showed.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1991 Bills should be a lesson to everyone that having an incredible offense doesnt always pan out into an easy SB victory. The Panthers destruction of the Cardinals reminded me so much of the Bills demolition of the Raiders in 1991. And this game tonight was vaguely reminiscent of Bellichick's neutralizing of us. In fact it Wade's job was even more effective on an team that looked even more dangerous possibly than we were.

The 1991 Bills should be a lesson to everyone that having an incredible offense doesnt always pan out into an easy SB victory. The Panthers destruction of the Cardinals reminded me so much of the Bills demolition of the Raiders in 1991. And this game tonight was vaguely reminiscent of Bellichick's neutralizing of us. In fact it Wade's job was even more effective on an team that looked even more dangerous possibly than we were.

If the Bills had a defense in '91 like the Panthers did tonight they would have beaten the Giants by 30.

Yep. That was the guy we saw the first couple years when people were questioning his leadership. Denver had him rattled and off his game and it showed.

I think this shows the blueprint to beating Cam might not be that difficult. Just knock him around, and the prima donna is going to sulk. I honestly would be fine with my defense taking three or four personal fouls hitting him after the whistle. It would be worth it, because I think it take his head out of the game. He's like a child that needs to get his way. Once he starts rolling there's no stopping him. I think you just have to make sure you don't let him get his head in the game .

I think this shows the blueprint to beating Cam might not be that difficult. Just knock him around, and the prima donna is going to sulk. I honestly would be fine with my defense taking three or four personal fouls hitting him after the whistle. It would be worth it, because I think it take his head out of the game. He's like a child that needs to get his way. Once he starts rolling there's no stopping him. I think you just have to make sure you don't let him get his head in the game .

myself and many others will disagree with this idea.

cheating outright and dirty play is disgraceful and allowing excusable when done against tom brady.

Why not give credit to that Denver defense. They rattled Tom Brady and won....They did the same with Cam in SB50. May be if Cam's WR's latch on to those passes, they win because they could have resulted in TDs. The game is far more closer than it appears on the stats sheet.

Yeah. That was lame.

where can i watch the full press confrences? I had to DVR the game cuz of work and made it home witout any spoilers. great defensive game. happy the Broncos won. where can i see the full pressers tho? besides Cams 1 minute temper tantrum

The big butthurt among my Patriots fan FB friends is that Brady got booed when they introduced former game MVPs. That's the court of public opinion. No one likes a cheater.

Speaking of pointless bitching. I looked at the panthers SB nation page. lost track about how many comments about how the NFL screwed them lol smh. they sound worse then us with the fake P.I call on Robey @ jax in London

The Denver D and Son of Bum were awesome against Cam and Brady.

I hope Rex learned something from those 2 games alone.

Kubiak and Phillips were fired by Houston, what a come back

Edited by ALF

You think Panthers offense was better than the '91 Bills?

It's easy to look like you're enjoying the game, laughing, dancing, etc. when your team loses one game all year. I had no doubt that if things got tough for him again he'd be the same guy we saw earlier in his career.