Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thank God I was sitting down when I read this..................

There were reports, circulating locally here in Rhode Island, several years ago that the Clintons were looking to make a land purchase within the state in order that Chelsea could use it for an opportunity to carpet bag in and take over one of the states four "safe seats" upon the eventual retirement of Jack Reed (S-D), Sheldon Whitehouse (S-D), or Jim Langevin (HR-D); with David Cicillini (HR-D) being less likely because the property purchase being rumored was outside of his district (RI-1).

It's what prompted me to create this thread in the first place.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thank God I was sitting down when I read this..................

"Something I think about..."

SHE'S ALREADY HELD FUND-RAISERS!!!!!  :wallbash: *****, she probably already has the email server set up in her bathroom, she's so far along...

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I always thought that whatever staffer thought that was a good idea to put that out should have been fired immediately. 

Every time someone posts that on Twitter, all I can think of is Leon Lett a few moments before he realized Don Beebe was behind him.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Newly released. Name redacted. 

6176c1f1f56941a11d6f4826e14e02e35abe2593

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/JW-v.-DOJ-Comey-Clinton-Announcement-docs-01448.pdf

424 pages!? Well, I gotta say, JW does yeomen's work.   Gonna take a while to read through this. There are so many redacted names, it is like throwing darts to figure out who is who.

Goodlatte wanted her charged?  And then all the pages discussing how this was playing the press!?

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

424 pages!? Well, I gotta say, JW does yeomen's work.   Gonna take a while to read through this. There are so many redacted names, it is like throwing darts to figure out who is who.

Goodlatte wanted her charged?  And then all the pages discussing how this was playing the press!?

Yup. 

It's all on display for people to read and see for themselves. It's worse than a two tier justice system, it's evidence of a systemic breach of national security from which high officials were profiting. 

Working on trying to get a better handle on some of the redactions... will report back if I have any success. 

Just now, Foxx said:

link doesn't work for me.

Try this: https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/JW-v.-DOJ-Comey-Clinton-Announcement-docs-01448.pdf

• Like (+1) 2

Doesn't want "to run" for President, but would "like to be President." JUST APPOINT/ANOINT ME SUPREME LEADER

When the Dems get back in the Oval Office, "there's going to be so much work that's got to be done." LIKE RE-ESTABLISHING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

"I mean we have confused everybody in the world, including ourselves." THEY'VE STOPPED GIVING ME AND BILL MONEY

"We have confused our friends and our enemies." THE CURRENT POTUS WON'T TAKE THEIR MONEY - WHAT THE *****

"They have no idea what the United States stands for, what we are likely to do, what we think is important." THE OLD WAY OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM DOESN'T WORK NOW

"So the work is work I feel very prepared for." HAVING SIPHONED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS FROM THEM BEFORE, I STAND AT THE READY TO RE-ESTABLISH THOSE OLD TIES

"There's going to be a lot of heavy lifting." I'M GONNA NEED SOME EMPTY PALLETS TO PUT THE CASH ON

Yes, Hill. Life is different now that you're an insignificant pimple on the ass of a gnat. 

We know exactly what you meant by what you said. You're a power-hungry money grabbing grifter.

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:
To be fair, I don't think she was saying that - but I do think she was taking a shot at the moderator because she's snippy like like that in a hostile way.

Agreed. The problem isn't what she said. Grown adults understand the context of what she said. The problem is that If that were a conservative, only conservatives would be the grown adults and the peace,tibs,baskin,coachtuesdays of the world would be crapping purple Twinkies and demanding every conservative in the country denounce those words, etc.

It's unfortunate, but I'd rather take the high road than find myself trying to agree with leftist nutbags about whatever has their panties wedged  today.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

No seatbelts being worn by anyone visible.

Well, she has that gentleman's arms around her as she sits on his lap... maybe she thinks that counts as a seat belt?

(also, most protection agents don't wear belts when they drive. slows down their ability to get out of the car fast)