Feast Mode eating his way out of Green Bay

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacy strikes me as the guy who made enough to secure a future for him and his mother and now is having a hard time motivating. His dream came true and now he is content. Can't blame the man, however I would like to see him shed the weight and play out another contract he is a talent.

GB should look at Forte he would be a nice compliment for Rodgers.

Lacy strikes me as the guy who made enough to secure a future for him and his mother and now is having a hard time motivating. His dream came true and now he is content. Can't blame the man, however I would like to see him shed the weight and play out another contract he is a talent.

that would be almost like Fred going to the Pats* for the Bears to lose Forte to the Packers, but I agree Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm not sure Marshawn is the cure for slow, plodding back syndrome. He may have another year or two of moderate productivity, but I think the end is coming up quickly for Lynch -- 2600 career touches is starting to take its toll with his running style.

I'd be shocked if Seattle kept him.

Naah...he was just a big, durable dude with a great work ethic. A modern day John Riggins. Eddie Lacy couldn't carry his jock.

I would never compare Lacy to either of those Backs.

All the talk is Seattle aint spending 9 mill on Lynch, they like what Rawls brings.

Marshawn had a tough year and i would imagine he is thinking it's about time.

Isn't he still on his rookie contract? That is not that much. The second contract for a RB is gold. They rarely make it to a third as RB's, so the big one sets them up for life if they are a stud. Guys like AP are an aberration.

Some (not all) of the Alabama players do go a little wild when they leave school.

Coach Saban is more important to the program than any one player. He is not afraid to toss a kid off the team if he screws up. When they get to the NFL there is no more Saban, and they have a few million dollars in their pockets.

Again, this certainly doesn't apply to all Bama grads but admittedly, this is something I thought about when Dareus got that new contract.

Edited by Bill from NYC

Again, I don't understand why millionaires with ridiculous amounts of talent seem hell bent on squandering it.

In the case of this guy, all he has to do is manage his diet. He has all the resources to do it. It's just a lack of will.