Feast Mode eating his way out of Green Bay

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Big SF Giants fan here. I prefer fat Pablo over skinny Pablo. Fat Pablo hits better.

He's transitioning to being a full time DH soon anyway. The hips are where you get all the power.

Sure.

Fat John Popper > skinny John popper. Blues traveler went missing once he lost weight

Fat Jonah hill > skinny Jonah hill

Fat Drew carey > weird Drew Carey

Jonah Hill's head looks weird on his skinny body.

My uncle was just telling me the same thing. They loved fat Pablo in SF.

It's true. I used to yell at Bochy thru my tv screen when they kept benching him. Hit over .290 and you can eat whatever you want.

Didn't hurt Tony Gwynn either. Pablo hits Aces better than most, he might not be the best but he sure can give some of the aces on the mound some work.

The 3 hr World Series game vs unhittable Verlander was awesome. Love my guy Sandoval.

It's true. I used to yell at Bochy thru my tv screen when they kept benching him. Hit over .290 and you can eat whatever you want.

Didn't hurt Tony Gwynn either. Pablo hits Aces better than most, he might not be the best but he sure can give some of the aces on the mound some work.

The 3 hr World Series game vs unhittable Verlander was awesome. Love my guy Sandoval.

Pablo is getting hammered down here today for reporting to TC heavier than he ended last season. I wish he never came to Boston the media is to much of a circus for a guy like him.

Pablo is getting hammered down here today for reporting to TC heavier than he ended last season. I wish he never came to Boston the media is to much of a circus for a guy like him.

They paid him a lot and expect him to produce. So far it's been a dumpster fire for him.

He was crap last season. They will ride him until he starts producing imo.