Most Loathed Coaches All-Time

I can't stand mike Tomlin

I think John's list is on the money. That being said I can't stand Tomlin either. That move of trying to trip the guy running down the sideline is as bush as it gets. I was going to say it was right there with Woody Hayes punching the Clemson player, but at least Hayes didn't try to claim it was an accident.

Edited by chris heff

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No "Just Give it to Them" Pete Carroll?

Couldn't agree more. Total dirtbag. Ditto Lane Kiffin. I'll add: Nick Saban, Rich Rodriquez, John Cooper, Butch Davis and Todd Graham. Joe Paterno has a special place on that list too.

Oh yeah, I can't stand Tomlin either but I don't put him with that group.

Edited by BarleyNY

Couldn't agree more. Total dirtbag. Ditto Lane Kiffin. I'll add: Nick Saban, Rich Rodriquez, John Cooper, Butch Davis and Todd Graham. Joe Paterno has a special place on that list too.

Great call, can't believe I forgot him. Hated him and his holier-than-thou bullsh--.

You hate Tony Dungy??

i do...and i know that seems crazy. The guy just grates on my nerves as someone who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and "above" it all. Been like that for me for a long long time! Prolly goes back to my first year really playing fantasy and gambling at the same time, his rookie year..i watched a ton of Bucs games and read a ton of Bucs news at the library and he was making me a ton of money...just grew to hate the guy dispite that

funny you mention that about Harbaugh. He just slept over at a HS kid's house on a recruiting visit. Creepy.

Ingratiate yourself with the kids family by spending a night.. Creepy to you but flat out genius move..... How can the kid not go to a school coached by a "family friend"/

Who are the opposing coaches you loathe the most, either because of their personality, or how they dominated the Bills?

These are my top five.

1. Bill Belichick

2. Don Shula

3. Jimmy Johnson

4. Bill Parcells

5. Bill Cowher

Belichick is #1 by a mile, for so many reasons. There is a big drop off between every other one, except Shula and Johnson, whom I could have rated 2.a. and 2.b.

If this topic already exists, could someone please refer me to it? Thanks.

(If you could include other sports, I would have Tom Heinsohn in there.)

Nick Saban, Bobby Petrino, Bill Belichick, Kay Stephenson, Hank Bullough

Who are the opposing coaches you loathe the most, either because of their personality, or how they dominated the Bills?

These are my top five.

1. Bill Belichick

2. Don Shula

3. Jimmy Johnson

4. Bill Parcells

5. Bill Cowher

Belichick is #1 by a mile, for so many reasons. There is a big drop off between every other one, except Shula and Johnson, whom I could have rated 2.a. and 2.b.

If this topic already exists, could someone please refer me to it? Thanks.

(If you could include other sports, I would have Tom Heinsohn in there.)

That's a good list! I'm right there with all those choices.

I really hated Shula at the time, but so much time has passed since that era I almost forgot about him!

I might add Jerry Glanville, only because I just hated the guy for the sake of it!

You have some great ones!!

Nick Saban, Bobby Petrino, Bill Belichick, Kay Stephenson, Hank Bullough

As do you!! Bobby Petrino may be the worst person ever.

Edited by Kirby Jackson