Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude he could disrupt the team with his behavior, annoy good players by always doing things his way, and constantly draw distracting press attention. Plus he is very bad at his job.

Holy crap. He's not Charlie Sheen. He's a liquored up Rex.

Then you could cut him.

Disagree. He's a disruption. He's irresponsible. He can't be depended on. He's polarizing. Half his team hates him. Yesh, there's lots of harm in adding him to the team. Not sure how anyone can be a fan of such a douche.

Then you could cut him?

When I see threads like this, I'm convinced there are posters who want nothing to do with a winning Bills team. To paraphrase Alfred from the Dark Knight film, they just want to see the Bills burn.

It amazes me that no matter how big a dumpster fire Manziel is, you still insist he's worth something. I would love to know if there is any limit to your JM devotion?

It's not my fault JFF is electric.

Johnny can play football, or at least he could if he worked at it. It reminds me a little of what Glanville said about the Favre trade to Green Bay.

“I had to get him out of Atlanta. . . . I could not sober him up,” Glanville said. “I sent him to a city where at 9:00 at night the only thing that’s open is Chili Joes. You can get it two ways, with or without onions. And that’s what made Brett Favre make a comeback was going to a town that closed down. If I would have traded him to New York, nobody to this day would have known who Brett Favre ever was.” http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/18/glanvilles-eye-opening-explanation-of-trading-favre/

The problem is Johnny turns into Billy and hops on a plane to Vegas. If you felt that you could get through to the kid it may be worth it.I'm not sure that Rex is that type of coach tough.

Manziel is currently in Cleveland - if Manziel can't handle the temptations of CLEVELAND, I don't know what to say.

Why not just cut to the chase and never pick him up to begin with?

So is sticking your finger in an outlet.

very well done sir

Because there's always a chance.

of sticking a finger in an outlet ?

agreed i have often caught myself with a toaster plugged in while in the bathroom wondering if the gfi actually was wired correctly when the tub was filling.

among other what if's

Edited by 3rdand12

Then you could cut him.

Then you could cut him?

It's not my fault JFF is electric.

With all due respect, the concept of "just cut him" really, really misunderstands just how valuable roster spots are.

JohnyPhuckinFootball is simply NOT worth the reps that could be better spent on someone else. He is seriously flawed and will never be a player in this league.

GO BILLS!!!

With all due respect, the concept of "just cut him" really, really misunderstands just how valuable roster spots are.

JohnyPhuckinFootball is simply NOT worth the reps that could be better spent on someone else. He is seriously flawed and will never be a player in this league.

GO BILLS!!!

Cut Greg Little (a guy who will never be a player in this league) and give his spot to JFF. Tell him if he makes one mistake, he's done.

Cut Greg Little (a guy who will never be a player in this league) and give his spot to JFF. Tell him if he makes one mistake, he's done.

Camp fodder WRs are not the same as reps for your backup QB. Two different animals entirely.

And he's heard, "one more mistake", over the course of numerous mistakes already. Not worth the time and trouble for this team. Let him be somebody else's reclamation project. We are trying to build something lasting here.

GO BILLS!!!