Robert Woods

That burned my retinas and the word lethal was spelled incorrectly

You are saying it is the fans fault Jerry ?

I don't think you really mean that.

I was very disappointed in Robert last year. Till i read the details of the groin injury. he gets a pass from me. Lets hope he and TT can some synergy going

: )

No, I should have structured that statement better, but I do feel a lot of Bills fans overvalue certain players on the team while trying to discredit others such as Tyrod Taylor. Of course I blame prior management and prior coaches for the poor player selections in the past.

I understand Woods was hurt, but from what I've seen from him during his time so far here in Buffalo, he's been a #3 WR at best. Even Bills management saw it the same way which is why Harvin was brought in last season as the #2 WR.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so it is INEPT QBs as to why the bills beat up on the jets in that last game

Got it....:P

Fitzy had a 42.7 passer rating in the second game and 57.6 in the first game. The Bills had 300 and 280 yards of total offense in those two games. The worst YPG average for any team last season was the Rams with 297.6. (The best was Arizona with 408.3.) Buffalo averaged 360.9. So, again, do tell me about all the great/good defenses the Bills offense did well against - because I don't see any. Edited by BarleyNY

No, I should have structured that statement better, but I do feel a lot of Bills fans overvalue certain players on the team while trying to discredit others such as Tyrod Taylor. Of course I blame prior management and prior coaches for the poor player selections in the past.

I understand Woods was hurt, but from what I've seen from him during his time so far here in Buffalo, he's been a #3 WR at best. Even Bills management saw it the same way which is why Harvin was brought in last season as the #2 WR.

I see your point Jerry.

Bills could make better use of him. He has a solid skill set. This year will be telling.

I am hopeful he takes advantage of it. He has not so far. at least not to the degree i thought he would.

I see your point Jerry.

Bills could make better use of him. He has a solid skill set. This year will be telling.

I am hopeful he takes advantage of it. He has not so far. at least not to the degree i thought he would.

#2 or #3 he deserves a starting roster spot. He's a baller when healthy. I like his attitude minus the slight Diva act.

#2 or #3 he deserves a starting roster spot. He's a baller when healthy. I like his attitude minus the slight Diva act.

Oh heck yes. I am glad he is on the team !

He is a workhorse at worst.

and I think he is better than he has showed, for multiple reasons.

Is he working out with Tyrod yet ?

: )

• 2 weeks later...

Its good to see Robert putting in the work.......but would rather he did it with TT

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that his agent told him not to hold any activities with his teammates until he gets paid.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that his agent told him not to hold any activities with his teammates until he gets paid.

If he heeded such advice it would reflect negatively upon him as he'll need his guys to make his case to get a big payday. Based on what we know about him, he's not the guy to do that.

If he heeded such advice it would reflect negatively upon him as he'll need his guys to make his case to get a big payday. Based on what we know about him, he's not the guy to do that.

He wouldn't need to admit that that's what he's doing, just make excuses for why he can't together with the other guys. As for what kind of guy he is, I also wouldn't figure him as one to call out the coaching staff and defense like his agent did. And he never repudiated it.

Its good to see Robert putting in the work.......but would rather he did it with TT

i don't know for sure if he was working out with TT and Clay, but based on their IG posts they were all in Miami at the same time the pic was posted with clay and TT and none of them live there. Sammy was there too. Edited by YoloinOhio

That could be me.

(For all you know.)

the mystery develops, and with it, intrigue.

Is Robert Woods not the man i thought he was after all?

My wager remains the same, as TT improves so will Wood statistics this coming year

From what we know of agent he is type to make that kind of advice.

@ChrisBrownBills

Robert Woods looks to be over groin injury seeing him w/former USC teammates & Russell Wilson in workout http://ow.ly/10FURy

#Bills

Good for Robert; Russel Wilson could use a more reliable receiver so maybe he is just getting some practice in before requesting trade to Seattle.